Sweet Lullaby

"What do you mean you're not coming." Hyunjin asked Seungmin and I.N angrily.

"I have a lot of things to do for Chan-Hyung, He asked me to write a few things for him so I can't come Hyunjin." Seungmin said, then he got up to his room to finish what Chan asked him to do faster. 

"And I have a really bad flu, but don't worry Hyung. Suri will be with you." Jeongin said, causing Hyunjin to roll his eyes. 

"I don't want to be with Suri, Jeongin come on you can come its just a flu." 

"Wait, who's not coming?" Suri said coming from her room all ready for the GOT7 concert. 

"Me and Seungmin can't go with you guys." Suri's eyes got wide as she looked at Hyunjin, then back at Jeongin. 

"Wait so me and him will go alone?" She asked, causing Hyunjin to groan. Jeongin just rolled his eyes at how childish they both were. 

"Come on, you're going to go there, enjoy some music, have fun together like normal people and then you'll come back home. Whats so hard about that? You two are even matching." Both Suri and Hyunjin looked at each others outfits then their own. Hyunjin had white pants, black sweatshirt and black shoes, while Suri had black pants, white sweatshirt and white shoes. 

Hyunjin let out a dry chuckle and rolled his eyes. "Lets just go, I don't want to be late." 

"This is ridiculous, I've been ready for half an hour. YOU are going to make us late." Suri said, already getting out of the house to the car.

"Yeah, you guys are going to enjoy it." Jeongin said to himself as he watched Hyunjin going after Suri saying something that would probably make them fight all their way to the concert. 

--

"Don't act stupid, a lot of fans will be there." Their manager groaned from the driver seat as Hyunjin just started another fight. 

"6 minutes 45 seconds without fighting, that's a new record." He mumbled to himself as he sighed and didn't say anything. 

"Me? Stupid? Sorry I'm not the one who starts a fight every 5 seconds." Suri said back, causing Hyunjin to give her a fake laugh.

"Maybe if you stayed away from me I would not fight you." "Do you ever-"

"Okay, we're here." Their manager said parking the car. The two already looked at each other and got out of the car angrily, their manager guided them through the back doors. He smiled back at them as Suri wasn't giving Hyunjin any attention anymore, she only walked beside the manager leaving Hyunjin behind them. 

"Hey don't ignore me!" Their manager laughed silently as he opened the arena's door for them and followed them to their seats, they started smiling at fans who were there as if nothing was wrong. They sat beside each other, smiling at everyone who were taking pictures of them already and waving at them. 

"Okay so lets make a deal, let's not fight until the concert and lets just enjoy it, okay?" Their manager told them and they both blushed and shyly nodded their head. They both turned around as the noticed that the concert is about to start. 

--

"I really, really, really liked the concert today." Suri said jumping up and down as they were on their way back home. Both her and Hyunjin were in really good mood and they couldn't stop smiling. They both met the GOT7 members after the concert and they took pictures with them and took pictures with STAYS too. 

"I can't wait to tell both Seungmin and Jeongin about it." Hyunjin said and Suri nodded at him happily and surprisingly they were getting along. 

"They will be so jealous." She said and he giggled happily at her as he skipped so he'll be walking beside her. 

"Jinyoung oppa is so nice, have you seen his smile when he went to their room." 

"Yes, oh my have you seen that. He looked happier than us." Hyunjin said, smiling widely. When they arrived at the car, Hyunjin opened the door for Suri and let her in and then he went after her with the same smile on his face. 

Their manager looked at them weirdly and then got inside the car too and started driving.

"Bambam too, he was so nice to us." Hyunjin said, causing Suri to nod her head, turning her body a bit so she was looking at him.

"He's Chris's friend after all, he knew him a long time ago. Can you imagine what it would've been like if Chris debuted with GOT7?" 

"It would've been really weird. Thank god he didn't, we would not have been here." 

"I would have debuted with a girl group by then." Suri said, looking outside the window that was beside Hyunjin, not noticing the look he gave her. 

"Well I'm glad that Chan did not debut with them." He mumbled to himself, but Suri heard it and she did not ask any questions about what he meant. She only gave him a small smile and then quickly looked away when he was looking her way. 

They sat in silence for a few seconds without looking at each other, until they both turned to each other and screamed in the same time. 

"SWEET TALK TO ME BABE, IT'S MAGICAL. SWEET LULLABY." Their manager groaned to himself at how loud they were, but then he smiled taking his phone and filming them, because for one Hyunjin and Suri were getting along.