Special stage; P2

Charlie Puth - Attention / dsomeb Choreography & Dance 

"That was awesome." Suri's manager said as her and Jeno finished the dance perfectly. They were only 2 days in practicing and they still had 5 days, but they managed to finish everything already. 

Jeno high-fived Suri, holding her hand for a second and then turned back to their managers. 

"You like it?" Jeno asked both managers who nodded quickly at both of them. 

"You guys did great, take the rest of the day off." Jeno's manager said and the two looked at each other smiling widely as the ran out of the room to the rest of the groups. 

"How have you guys been?" Chan asked the second he saw Suri running over to them. 

"We've been great, we finished the whole dance and we have the rest of the day off." Jeno said as Jaemin gave him a smirk, but then turned away quickly. 

"You already finish everything?" Suri nodded at Seungmin as she took the gum that was in Minho's hand. 

"We're way better than you guys." Suri joked, as she got way comfartble with the dreamies in only three days, mostly Jeno of course since they were together 24/7 now. Even if they weren't in the practicing room, they were texting about the most random stuff. They stay up all night, Suri sending him pictures of Su and Ri while he sends her pictures of Bongsik, Seol, and Nal. The two became really close that everyone could notice how excited they get whenever they see each other.

"What are you guys planning to do?" Chenle asked, as he was laying on the floor beside Felix. 

"Lets go to the cinema." Jeno said excitedly as he kept jumping up and down. Suri nodded at him quickly as she got up from beside Chan and ran to Jeno.

"Maybe you should wait for us." Minho said as he watched the two already grabbing their things. 

"When are you guys going to finish?" Suri asked, but Jeno didn't wait for their answer as he grabbed Suri's bag from her hand.

"We shouldn't care about them, we have the day off, they don't. Bye Bye losers." 

"but-" Jeno didn't wait again for Minho to say whatever he was going to say as he pulled Suri with him outside the room. Minho just looked at Han who was already looking at him, he scoffed as he just grabbed his water bottle and took a long sip from it. 

--

It was the day of the event and everyone was excited and nervous. Jeno and Suri managed to get closer throughout the whole week and it didn't go unnoticed by Minho who was watching them closely and didn't sleep a day without ranting to Jisung about everything. 

No one saw the choreography, except the two managers. Even the fans didn't knew that Jeno and Suri were going to have a duet. It was time for the two groups to perform together first, so when everyone was getting ready to go on stage, Jeno and Suri were giggling at something on their own as the stylist fixed their clothes. 

"On stage after 10, 9, 8, 7-" 

--

"You guys rocked the freaking stage."  Han exclaimed the second the two went off stage, Suri giggled happily knowing that everything went more than perfect and by how everyone was screaming she was sure that all the fans liked it too. 

"That was so cool." Chenle laughed loudly at them, turning a lot of people's attention to them at how loud he was. Jeno noticed how everyone was around the two except Minho who just stood a bit in the back without saying anything, that made him really confused because he thought that he was Suri's best friend, from what she told him that she was really close to Minho and how Minho wasn't reacting confused him. Jeno smiled quickly when he made eye contact with Minho, who clearly gave him a fake smile then walked away. Jeno looked at Suri and noticed how she was really into the conversation with Renjun. His attention was turned quickly to Hyunjin as he got himself involved in a conversation. 

--

"Today was awesome." Chan said as everyone arrived home, he looked at Suri who was happily smiling at her phone. She was reading all the support Stays and Nctzens left for her and Jeno, she screen-shotted some of them and sent them to Jeno quickly, turning to look at Chan who ruffled her hair and went to the kitchen. 

Suri looked at the others and noticed that one of them was missing, and it hit her that Minho didn't say anything about her stage with Jeno and then she realized that Minho was the missing member. "Where's Lee Know?" 

"In his room." Jisung answered her and watched as she went upstairs. "Just to let you guys know, they might fight." The others looked at him confused as he went to the bathroom. 

"Yo Lee Know." Suri pushed the door open and jumped on Minho's bed as she smiled widely at him, he kept looking at something on the desk in his room, not looking or answering Suri. 

"Lee Know~" Again no answer, causing Suri to get up with a pillow in her hand, hitting Minho's back with it. He kept his silence as he walked past her to his closet, searching for something. 

Suri kept hitting him with it, and again nothing until he turned to her grabbing the pillow and throwing it on his bed, pushing past her again. 

"Okay, what the hell?" Suri couldn't help, but laugh slightly as she gave Minho a confused look. "Minho, what happened? I haven't talked to you all day today." 

"You haven't been talking to me for a week Suri." Minho finally decided to talk, as he still didn't look at her, trying to do anything other than looking at her.

"What- No, Minho we were together all week, We went to eat Ice cream everyday after practicing, we went shopping two days in a row, we went to the cinema. We have been hanging out all week Minho." 

"You have been hanging out with Jeno, it was you and him, Suri not We." 

"Why is it always like this every single time, I get a new freaking friend? Plus I wasn't me and him, Minho. I didn't know that me and you sharing Ice cream, and eating from the same bowl screamed me and Jeno. I didn't know that me and you buying matching clothes and going to shops on our own without the others screamed me and Jeno. I didn't know that me seating beside you in the cinema screamed me and Jeno. I didn't know that me and you watching a movie on our own while the others watched another movie, screamed me and Jeno. Yes I have been hanging out with Jeno a lot, but why is that a problem? Its not all about you Minho, you know that right?" 

"It should be only me." 

"It never was Minho."