I'm sorry

"Stop glaring at Chan-Hyung." 

"I'm not glaring at Chris, I'm glaring at you now." Jisung rolled his eyes and turned his body to Suri who came back home and was still not talking to Chan. The other boys still don't know what happened and neither Chan or Suri talked to anyone about it, except Changbin who Suri explained everything to him. 

Changbin wasn't really surprised from Chan's reaction, he agreed that he overreacted, but he still wasn't surprised. 

"Just leave her alone. They're going to talk when they're going to talk." Changbin said, seating beside Suri on the couch. 

"Whatever happened, you need to sort this out." Seungmin said, as he got up to go to his room. 

"I agree with him, goodnight." Jeongin said and went upstairs too. Changbin just rolled his eyes and looked at his phone. 

Chan was in the kitchen, but he heard everything, he was already mad about the whole situation specially after Changbin talked to him. Yes he did overreact and he should not have sorted it out this way. He knew that Suri wasn't dating anyone and even if she was its her own life and its not his business, even though the idea just made him sick to his stomach. He sighed after he saw Suri sighing loudly, he decided to go up to her for the first time in 2 days. 

"Can we talk." He said, Changbin looked at him and then back at Suri. He wanted them to fix this, but also he didn't want Chan to say anything stupid anymore. 

"Why would I talk to you? My boyfriend would be really jealous if I did." Changbin groaned and got up and before he went upstairs he looked at Suri then at Chan-

"You, don't act like a 5 years old and you, don't say anything stupid to ruin this more. I'm going upstairs, goodnight." Chan sat beside Suri and didn't say anything for good 5 minutes, causing Suri to get bored of the long awkward silence.  

"I'm going to my room if you're not planning to speak." 

"I'm sorry, listen I acted like a big asshole, but I was really mad at how JYP took the rumors and I took it out on you. I'm really sorry about this, its your life I know, if you want to date anyone its okay, but take care and don't forget us, because by the end-" 

"Chris, come on. I'm not dating anyone, I would be telling you  before anyone else and I'm not going to take any actions like this that might harm my group. You know that I'm not mad about that, I'm sad about what you said. You made me feel unwanted Chris, and that really broke me that it came from you."

"I know, and I know that sorry is not going to fix anything- I'm really sorry about this Su-"

"Look, Chris its okay. I don't want to speak about this anymore, lets just forget about whatever happened, I'm not mad anymore. I mean you're my brother I can't stay mad at you." 

"Oh, y-yeah you're right. Siblings can't be mad at each other." Chris laughed dryly and Suri pulled him into a hug. 

"Goodnight, you should sleep too." 

"Yeah, I will." Suri smiled at him and went to her room, leaving him behind to think on his own.