Kim HaeWon

BREAKING NEWS: The truth behind Stray Kids' Suri cheating rumors on NCT Dream's Jeno. 

After months of drama between the two groups, everything is finally clear and right in front of us. Suri and Jeno started dating in the beginning of the year and after their relationship came to the world, cheating rumors surprised everyone. 

That didn't stop here. Suri had to take a hiatus from the group for almost 3 months, due to what happened. Jeno was silent about the whole situation for a while, making their fans think that maybe Suri did cheat, but that changed when he posted a picture of them together with Suri's dogs, mid her hiatus, with a caption 'Get back soon, and stay safe.' 

The picture warmed a lot of hearts, knowing that the two were still on good terms and also giving hints that Suri didn't cheat, and just when we thought that it was all over after Suri came back from hiatus, surprising everyone on the group's second anniversary, with a M/V for their song 'On Track.' 

A mysterious girl appeared, saving Suri from everything that happened. Kim HaeWon is a normal 21-year-old girl, who happened to look a lot like Lee Suri, went live yesterday getting a lot of Stays attention when she started talking about the cheating rumors. Kim revealed herself, saying that someone paid her to take these photos and start the rumors, but she never mentioned anything about the mysterious person who made her do this. 

Kim answered some questions that stays were dying to know, starting with 'Why would you do something like this?' Her answer wasn't as clear, but she said 'I don't have a good excuse and I know that what I did was extremely bad. The person who asked me to do this, never meant any harm and yes we still did what we did even if we didn't mean to harm anyone, and it was wrong.' 

Stays didn't believe her in the beginning, until she showed them all the chats and records between her and the other person, but stays weren't able to recognize his voice. Kim stated that he was the one who asked her to do this live to explain everything too. She continued saying 'Suri didn't do anything, she never hurt anyone and she never cheated on Jeno.' 

People kept commenting to her that she was just doing all of this for fame and she answered 'I'm not doing this for any fame, yes I was paid to do all of this, but this is the first and last time you guys are going to ever see me, I don't have any social media so you'll not even be able to find me. If I wanted to do this for fame, I'd have done it a long time ago, but the reason behind this live is that the person who paid me to do all of this, really regrets what he did and all he wants is to clear Suri's image again and to ask for forgiveness. I would like to say that I apologize for all the drama that I caused. I know that I hurt a lot of people with what I did and I'm ready for any actions that both companies are going to take against me. I made a mistake and I had to fix it, and I want to say sorry on behalf of the person who started all of this, he knows that what he did was wrong and we wish that we could go back to that day and stop ourselves from doing anything. So again Lee Suri, Lee Jeno, Stray kids, NCT Dream, Stays, Nctzens, JYP, and SM I truly apologize for what I did.' 

And just like that Kim HaeWon turned off the live and no one was able to find her on any social media just like what she said. Fans were surprised that she did what she did, but surprisingly it got a lot of positive feedback from Stays and Nctzens, either saying that they forgive this girl and the other mysterious person if Suri and Jeno forgives them or saying how sorry they are for not believing in Suri. 

JYP or Lee Suri still didn't give any official statement, while SM posted a letter from NCT Dream Jeno saying,

"Hello, Nctzens, Stays. 

I decided against taking any legal actions, and I'd like for everything to be kept as it is now. I just want peace with everything around me and Suri, yes we went through a lot, but I prefer for things to be left like this and not to cause anymore trouble. Suri has been through a lot and I'm glad that everything is finally clear with you guys, I knew that Suri didn't do anything wrong, and I'm sorry for my silence in the beginning. and just to let you all know, I still support Suri if she decided that she'd like to take any legal actions, but I see that what happened, happened. I'm sorry for all the trouble and worry we caused all of you. Make sure to always support our Suri and Stray kids. 

Stay safe all of you.
Jeno." 

Fans were definitely happy with what Jeno had to say, but we're all waiting for Suri to say something about this situation. We're all proud and happy for both idols and groups. 

--

"Riannon, you have to read this." Felix burst into Suri's room, causing her to startle as he jumped on her bed, giving her his phone. He watched her closely as she read everything with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Wow." 

"I know." Felix was surprised, as much as he was more than mad at Minho he still didn't believe that he'd get the girl to go this far and explain everything. He was still mad at him, but he was happy that he did something like this. "What are you going to do about this?" Suri shrugged as she gave Felix his phone back. 

"That's nice." Felix didn't understand the smile Suri had on her face, he wasn't sure if she was happy or mad. Suri could tell that Felix was confused with her reaction and she couldn't help but laugh at him. "I'm happy Felix. Just surprised." 

"Do you forgive them?" 

"Who? The girl? I guess yeah, you don't know why she did this, maybe she really did want the money, she apologized though, on live and everything. That could've ruined her image between her friends and family, but she still did it, so yes. Jeno? Mhmm, he did what he did. We broke up anywa-" 

"Completely?" Suri laughed again at Felix's surprised reaction and nodded. 

"Yes completely. I'm not sure if I'll be able to even see him again, but I guess it will be better this way. And for that mysterious person who paid this girl, I don't know. I don't know him, maybe if I know his identity then I'll forgive him. Now get out of my room." 

"Hey, Don't be mean." Felix fell on the floor as Suri pushed him off her bed. "I'm going to tell Chan that you pushed me." 

"I'm watching." Suri laughed, as Felix hit her with a pillow then got out of the room angrily probably searching for Chan. Suri hugged the pillow, sighing as she thought about everything. Maybe she'll forgive whoever did all of this, just maybe. 

She grabbed her phone and opened Instagram. 

realstraykids 

769,986 Likes

realstraykids Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
#StrayKids #Stay #Bananas

View all 20,768 comments