Hi

"Why are you calling me?" Jeno was glad that Suri finally answered his call, after ignoring him for 27 attempts. 

"Hi!" 

"Jeno, you've been calling me for almost half an hour now, and I've been ignoring you for almost half an hour now and when I finally answer all you say is Hi?" Jeno was silent for a few seconds, not really sure what he was planning to say. When he decided that he was going to call the girl, he was sure of two things, first that she wasn't going to answer and second was also that she wasn't going to answer. 

He wasn't even sure what he wanted from her, and of course he wasn't going to be clingy and say that he just missed her voice. Of course he wasn't going to be that kind of person. I mean of course that wasn't the reason, because whenever he really misses her voice he just opens YouTube and search for some 'Suri being cute for 10 minutes straight' and 'Suri laughing on loop.' Videos. 

"How are you?" 

"I'm okay, How are you?" Suri got confused when the boy didn't answer and everything was silent for a few seconds and then his voice returned back again and she could hear him panting on the other line.

"Cool, I'm cool." What she didn't know that Jeno put the call on mute just to go over to Jaemin, waking him up, 'fanboying' to him how Suri asked about how he was. 

"Were you running?" 

"No~ Were you running?" Jeno wasn't sure what was he saying anymore. Why was he nervous? Why was he acting like a 12 years old school-boy talking to his crush? He wasn't that nervous around her when they first met. 

"Jeno, Are you okay?" Suri couldn't help but laugh at how weird Jeno was acting. The boy nodded excitedly with the biggest smile on his face, but quickly remembered that the girl wasn't able to see him and let out a little too loud 'yes', causing the girl to let out a laugh again and now he was really enjoying this call. 

"Stop being nervous, its just me." 

"Yes, that's the whole point." 

"I saw your post by the way, I remember that day." Suri promised herself that she wasn't going to fall for Jeno again, but she also promised the guy to try and become friends again. She felt bad that he was that nervous and scared around her, and she wasn't planning to make him suffer just because he wanted to talk to her. 

"Yeah, I really like this photo actually. Su and Ri look really cute in it. You too!" 

"Jeno!" 

"Okay, Okay, I'm sorry. No flirting or rushing into anything, I remember." 

"Mhmm, Oh by the way my hiatus is coming to an end, in less than a week or something. I just wanted to let you know." Jeno was more than happy that the girl was finally returning back to her group after everything. He felt bad that she had to go through all of this, and he felt that part of it was because of him. 

"This is amazing. I can't wait to see you back on stage. How's the boys by the way?" Suri was silent for a few seconds noticing how she didn't hear from the boys for two days after that video call with Jeongin and Seungmin. She wasn't really sure if what happened between her and Minho caused anymore trouble or they were just busy. "Su, Are you still here?" 

"Yes, I just remembered something." 

"What happened? You can tell me anything, You know that right?" Suri thought for a moment and realised that Jeno was the only one she can talk to at the momen, specially about this, since Woojin was extremely busy with a lot of things and she was sure that Jeno will be able to help her and answer some of her questions. 

"Well you see first of all, Me and Minho haven't been talking since I took that break, I'm not sure why but we just stopped talking. I was talking with Lix, last Monday or Tuesday, I can't really remember and he mentioned something about Jisung and Minho having a big fight and not talking to each other and He said that they don't even know what it is about, then two days ago I was talking with Jeongin and Seungmin when Minho came out of the no where asking for his green sweatshirt, the one he really likes, and Jeongin told him to say hi to me, but he said later, because as I said me and him are not talking, but Innie didn't know about that of course and he just left the room and everything became really awkward, so I was like okay bye and here I am two days later and I haven't heard anything from them for two days. Even Hyunjin, and he literally comes here every single day." 

"Okay first of all, you're still the worst person to explain anything and you still say too much unnecessary details." Jeno was able to make Suri laugh even though she was becoming extremely nervous and worried now. The boy let out a sigh not really sure what he should say or how he should explain any of this. 

How was he going to explain to her? How was he going to explain to her that her best friend was the one who ruined their relationship and almost ruined her life as an Idol? How was he going to explain to her that everything was a mess back home? 

A/N: Do you think Jeno is going to tell Suri?