Peace

"Okay 1, 2, 3- Awesome guys can you do that again?" Chan watched carefully as Hyunjin, Seungmin, Suri, Felix and Jeongin did the dance over and over again. They were practicing just every other day, but without Changbin, Minho or Jisung and as much as Suri wanted to ask where they were she decided against it. So also decided against asking why Chan woke them up at 6AM while they wake up everyday at 8AM since they don't have much to do, she didn't ask why they ate breakfast, got ready and were out of the house at just 6:30AM. She didn't notice all of them being suspicious and weird all time, looking at their phones every 5 minutes as if they're waiting for something. Suri can be really weird sometimes and they never understood how. 

"Okay guys, a little break until me and Felix gets food." Chan said, stopping all of them. It was only 12:30 and Suri wasn't even near tired. Everyone nodded as the two Aussies left the room. 

"I'm so tired." Hyunjin groaned throwing his body over Suri's bag. 

"I'm so tired, move." Suri mocked him, as she pushed his body away from her bag, grabbing her towel and bottle. "By the way, Uh- Why are we practicing on our own today?" Suri questioned, not really naming anyone but the boys definitely understood her.

"Meh, They said that they were tired or something." Seungmin said, and Suri just sent him a small nod. The 4 of them started whatever conversation they had as they waited for Felix and Chan to return with the food, but it took them longer than it should. 

"Its nearly 1:30. What were you doing?" Suri questioned, suspiciously looking at the few bags of food they had. 

"Buying food, duh." Felix said, as he gave Hyunjin the two bags, before taking his phone from his pocket. "Hey guys can you help us with something really quick?" 

Suri was about to get up, but Hyunjin stopped her. "Hey can you help me with the food?" The girl nodded quickly as she started to get the food out of the bags with Hyunjin, leaving Seungmin and Jeongin to go with Chan and Felix. 

"Anyway, why didn't they bring enough food?" Suri said, not really noticing Hyunjin looking at his phone and not helping her, but there wasn't even that much food, maybe just enough for two people. 

"Maybe there wasn't enough food at the cafeteria." Suri looked at him weirdly, knowing pretty well that JYP makes sure that there's always more than enough food in the cafeteria, but again she didn't question anything and Hyunjin was just this close to believe that she was becoming stupid. 

"Shouldn't we wait for them?" Suri asked as she watched Hyunjin already eating his food. He just shook his head and she gave him a confused look. "You're eating way too much." 

"Can you just eat silently. You're going to be a pain in the ass." Hyunjin whispered the last part, as he continued eating his food silently. Suri noticed again how they only got only two spoons and two pairs of chopsticks and what she noticed the most what how they forgot to get her favorite sauce. 

"They forgot my sauce." She groaned as she got up angrily walking over to the door. 

"Oh poor you." Hyunjin said, his mouth full of food. 

"Don't talk with f- Hyunjin I can't open the door." Hyunjin's eyes became wide quickly as he got up and pushed her away from the door. 

"Oh let me- Umm- Try that." He tried even though he knew that it was already locked from outside. "Oh man, its not opening. What are we going to do?" Hyunjin said, as if he was panicking as he walked over to his food again. "They boys will be here soon, don't worry." 

"But my sauce-" 

"Can you eat the damn food, SunHwa?" Suri pouted as she sat down, eating without her sauce. 

-- 

"Where the fuck are you Chris? We are stuck inside the freaking room." It was nearly 5PM and the boys didn't even come back and Suri didn't get her sauce. 

"We're stuck in traffic." 

"Why did you even leave?" Hyunjin was just rolling his eyes behind the girl, eating the snacks he had in his bag. 

"Don't worry, Rian. We'll be here in no time." Suri angrily hung up the call, as she sat down on the floor beside Hyunjin. 

"Snacks?" 

-- 

"Chris, are you playing games with me? Because its not funny anymore." 9PM and still no one came and Hyunjin was just playing some weird game on his phone.  

"I'm sorry I forgot about you guys." 

"You what? Are you freaking kidding me. Christopher we've been here for almost 12 hours, and I seriously need to go back home now." Suri was more than angry by now and Hyunjin was definitely scared. He was the one locked with her after all. 

"C-can y-you here me. I-I c-can't-" 

"Chris, I know you're faking this." 

"My phone is about to die, bye." Chan hung up the call, causing Suri to turn to Hyunjin angrily. 

"Please don't kill me." 

-- 

"They're not answering the freaking phone." Suri was laying on the floor beside Hyunjin, eating the snacks he gave her.

"Just give up." It was 12AM already, and the boys stopped answering Suri's calls and text messages and she wasn't starting to lose patience.

"Why are you cool about this? We're stuck here, and no one even thought about helping us, not even EunTae. What if we died here?" 

"Aren't you overreacting?" Hyunjin stared at the girl laying beside him as he ate his snacks. "They will have to use the room sooner or later." 

"What if we just started our own life here? A new world?" 

"Suri, I'm not Changbin." 

"Fuck you both." 

"Are you still mad at him?" Hyunjin still had his eyes on her, but she was just staring at the ceiling. The girl only shrugged. 

"I don't know, he is not even talking to me. He's completely ignoring me, not even trying to say sorry. I'm not sure if I want to be mad at him or not. I just want peace." 

"We'll be getting that soon, Su. I promise you." 

--

3:30AM and the two were already sleeping, cuddling on the practice room's cold floor in their own peace.