Lee Felix

Partner; 

He never met anyone with a heart like hers. He never met someone who could be so careless about themselves like that. She always put them first, she was always ready to do anything just to make sure that they all were fine. They never did that. 

As much as Felix knows that he was not as bad as Minho, Hyunjin and Jisung, he was still pretty sure that he was never helpful. He was never there for her truly when she needed him. He realized that he was only around when she was laughing, smiling and joking around with all of them. Turns out she wasn't always like that, they just didn't know what was happening behind closed doors. 

They were never there for her when she was crying herself to sleep, or when she wanted to end everything or when she needed someone the most and as much as they tried to tell her that everything will be okay, she just lost all the trust, not in them, but in her life to be better. 

She still tried to tell them that it wasn't their fault, that maybe just maybe it was hers, and it broke him more that she still blames herself, he wanted her to trust him, to understand that everything will be okay, but it was too late, he can't be the partner in life that he promised her to be.