Middle of the night

"Changbin, walking into the kitchen at 3am for water: what is this noise?

Jisung, eating peanut butter inside a cabinet: uh

Felix, casually stepping out of the fridge holding a loaf of bread and several jars of vegemite: I can explain

Suri, sitting on top of the fridge, eating cheerios out of the box: no you can't"

--

Suri picked her phone up as she heard it buzz beside her. It was almost 3AM, but she was having trouble sleep, and it confused her that someone was texting her now. She furrowed her eyebrows as she saw two text messages from Felix. 

Yongbok: Suri.

Yongbok: Are you up?

It didn't surprise her much that it was Felix who was up at that time, and it didn't surprise her too when he asked her to go downstairs with him to eat something. Suri slowly left the room trying her best not to wake Jeongin up. She saw Felix the second she got out of her room, and before the two could go downstairs, another door was opened and a not so sleepy Jisung got out. 

"Food?" He said after the three of them stared at each other for good 15 seconds 

"Lets go." Suri just walked downstairs, causing the other two to follow her to the kitchen slowly making sure not to walk anyone up. each of them walked to something searching for food. 

"What do you-" 

"Lower your voice." Suri growled at Felix, as she grabbed one of the chairs and put it in front of the fridge. 

"Who put this up here, literally everyone in this house is as short as the time JYP thinks before doing something stupid." Suri got on top of the fridge, the tall chair helping her sit there. She crossed her legs as she opened the cheerios box. The fridge moved slightly under her as Felix opened it.

"Hyunjin probably put it there." Jisung said as he opening the peanut butter jar. 

"Fuvj gin." Suri talked with her mouth full, as she watched Felix bring some bread, still half inside the fridge.

"What is this noise?" They all stopped for a second as the light turned on, and a sleepy Changbin was staring at them. 

"Uh-" Jisung's face had peanut butter everywhere, as he had a spoon inside his mouth. 

"I can explain." Felix got out of the fridge as he had two jars in one hand and bread in the other. 

"no you can't." Suri was in her own little world, still enjoying her food. 

Changbin just looked at them without saying anything, as he slowly turned the lights off and walking out of the kitchen as if he saw nothing. 

"Sucks for him, I was about to ask him to join us." Suri shrugged as she just continued eating with her two best friends.