Face to Face

A/N: Banana

He was in his room, listening to everything happening downstairs, and he wanted nothing but to run downstairs and hug her, tell her how sorry he is, tell her that he didn't deserve the worry she felt. He deserved nothing. He wanted nothing, but her forgiveness, even though he's more than sure that he doesn't deserve that too. 

"Lee Know." Minho was back to reality the second he heard her voice. It was the first time to hear her voice this close, in months.  He wanted to lock the room, he didn't want to see her, he didn't want her to see him. He can't face her, not now. "What? Didn't you miss me?" She was there, in front of his face, smiling widely at him. He wanted to hug her, tell her how much he missed her, but he's not going to do this, he's not going to even go near her. All he does is hurt her every time he comes near her. 

"Come here." Suri walked over to him, jumping into his arms, that were dying to welcome her, but they were frozen beside him. "I missed you." He couldn't help himself, he hugged her back. Hugged her tighter than he ever did before, burying his face in her neck, wishing that he never did what he did. He wasn't going to cry, he wasn't going to let the tears fall down, but he did. 

"Hey, don't cry. I missed you too."Suri rubbed his back as she pulled him closer if that was even possible. He wanted her to shut up, every single word that came out of her mouth, hurt him more, ruined him more, made him feel guiltier. 

"I'm sorry." He finally said something, but Suri barely was able to make up the words. 

"Hey, I'm not mad at you." Minho pulled away, he looked at her confused, does she know? did someone tell her? How wasn't she mad? "I know you didn't mean to ignore me." Minho wasn't sure if he was glad that she doesn't know, or annoyed that she was talking about something else. 

"I know you were just hurt that I wasn't around anymore, but I'm here now. You can't ignore me anymore." Should he be happy? No, he wanted to keep ignoring her, he wanted to stay away from her as much as he can. He wanted her to stay away from him or he'll probably hurt her again, maybe that's all he does. 

"I'm going to change. We have to talk, there's a lot I need to know about." Suri gave the guy another quick hug, as she walked out of the room grinning on her way out. 

He can't do this, he can't pretend, he can't hurt her more, but Suri wasn't planning to stay away from him anytime soon.