Hyunjin x Suri; HyunRi

*Okay how do I even start this

*Suri really respects Hyunjin's talents and she believes that he's one of the best dancers out there. 

*She really learns a lot from him and she's always watching him so she can learn something new.

*Hyunjin believes that Suri has a really beautiful voice and that she can dance better that him and better that any dancer that he has ever seen before. 

*Sometimes he repeats her parts in their songs so he can listen to her voice and he tries to learn from her too. 

*well that's their own little secrets and both rather die or be locked in a room with Jisung and not for anyone to know about them admiring each other

*Jeongin once heard Hyunjin being amazed by Suri's dancing and he teased him for a week about it, but of course he didn't tell anyone about it even though he's dying to.

*After their talk with JYP, even though they both vented everything out, they still annoy each other and make each other angry. 

*not like before of course, now they talk a bit and can stay together alone without killing each other. 

*Now their teasing is more in the funny side

*The members now enjoy is more than they get scared of it or worried about it.

*Hyunjin once got Suri a plushy and left it on her bed with a thank you letter after she helped him. 

*Whenever they find something in common between them, they quickly stop talking as if they're scared to be friends.

*They're scared to be friends

*Changbin really which that they could be friends because he knows that they will be good friends 

*JYP meets with them once a month now just to make sure that they're not on each other's bad side anymore.

*They fight about the dumbest things 

*'I really want to drink orange juice.' 'It tastes like shit, your choice of drinks sucks.' 

*'I'm really sleepy.' 'Didn't you just wake up like 10 hours ago? stop whining.' 

*'Guys where is Felix.' 'Its none of your business.' 

*'Jeongin is my baby boy.' 'Oh no girl you just crossed the line.' 

*HyunRi is funny. 

*Hopefully they will not kill each other soon. 

*They have an exciting future ahead. 

*Maybe.