Leader-Nim

A/N: Hello beautiful people, how are you all? I hope that you're doing great, and you're being safe. I'm working on a new 'Book/Project' and I kinda had this idea way before my Stray kids book, but its actually harder than I thought. Its an OC book too, but a bit different. I'm not going to tell you guys exactly what it is since I'm not sure I'm going to publish it or not, I may get tired of it, who knows. Yeah, anywaaaaaayyy. Banana. 

10 days. Its been 10 days since what happened, and the last three still didn't say anything to Suri. She would bump into Jisung outside the bathroom, but both of them would completely ignore each other. She would see Changbin talking with Felix and Hyunjin, but they would act as if they don't know each other. She would catch Minho looking at her in the mirror in the practice room, but both of them would look away the second they make eye contact and it wasn't like they didn't want to talk to her, its just that they didn't know how to say sorry. Jisung and Changbin only now felt how hard it was for Minho to face Suri after what he did, they felt the same way. They were embarrassed with themselves, that they made themselves believe that  ignoring her for now was the best thing to do. 

For Minho, he was more than regretful with everything that happened. He still doesn't even know how Suri found out about this, but that really didn't matter to him as much as wanting to tell her mattered to him. It been really loong, and he still didn't say anything, he knew she wasn't happy, and he still didn't say sorry. 

Chan was so done with all of them and he knew that he had to step in, or they'd just be like this for the rest of their lives. 

"Okay, What am I doing here?" Jisung was roughly pushed inside the room by Hyunjin and then the door was slammed shut. He saw all the member in front of him, except Suri. Changbin and Minho didn't look as happy too. 

"The three of you need to man up and go to the freaking girl and tell her that you're sorry." Chan said, aggressively, but still the three of them didn't say anything. "You know what, you have to say sorry to each other before you even say sorry to her." 

"What am I going to say sorry about?" Changbin asked. 

"Anything and everything. I don't understand you anymore. Guys we're a fucking family. We make mistakes, we hurt each other, we fight, we get mad at each other, but its how we fix it, its how we really care that we'll forever and always stay as one. Its how we care that we're not going to lose any of us. Its how we protect each other and stand up for each other, just like how we should've done with Suri. We had our ups and downs, but we're always here together. We went through Jisung and Hyunjin fight all the time, We went through Hyunjin and Suri fight all the time, We went through Jisung and Changbin not being on good term, gosh we all had our fights, but we always became closer than we were before, and I'm sure that when all of this is over, we're all going to be better and stronger than before. Just please, let's end this." 

The whole room was silent for a few moments, each of them thinking of everything, remembering their promises to each other, their times together, the jokes, laughs, smiles, tears, everything. They did everything together and they weren't going to let all of this just go like that. 

"I'm sorry." Jisung started, looking at Minho. "I overreacted, even though you deserved that pun-" 

"Jisung." 

"Okay, Okay. Anyways, I should have handled everything better. I'm sorry, you're my best friend, I shouldn't have acted this way. I guess that was how I thought I was protecting Suri, but I was just hurting her, you and myself more." 

"I'm sorry, I betrayed you all. Specially Suri, I wasn't thinking and I really did deserve all of this, maybe I really shouldn't be here anymore." 

"Shut up, you always deserve to be one of us. We can't be anywhere without you. I'm sorry, Minho. I'm sorry to you guys too." Changbin told Minho, as the whole room kept looking at the three of them. They kept looking at each other, until Jisung broke into a big smile.

"Oh come here." Jisung ran to where Minho was standing, jumping in his arms, causing the whole room to laugh loudly. Finally the two best friends were back, laughing with each other and Chan really missed this. 

"I want that too." Changbin squeezed the two between his arms, causing the others to join their hug one by one. "Hey, why the fuck are you crying now?" Changbin pulled away from the hug, kinda pushing the others away too, as they all stared at Minho.

"Because I'm an ass." 

"Okay, Mr.Ass, good things that you know now. I guess its time for you to talk to the girl." Seungmin complained like a 30-year-old aunt, causing everyone to nod their heads at the three of them. 

"Suri is not going to accept it that easy." Jisung said. 

"Oh shut up, I literally made her say sorry to me." Chan said, causing the whole room to look at him confused. "Anyways, if you want to make it special, make it special." 

"I have an idea. Well, I guess, but can you keep Suri out of the house for the whole day tomorrow?" Jisung wasn't sure if he can do what he wants to do, but trying won't hurt anyone. 

"Wait, What?" 

"I don't care how you're going to do it, but I don't want Suri home tomorrow."