6 🦊

A few weeks passed by since Namjoon and Jin had been acquainted each other, and they became best friends within those days. The boys would alternate: Namjoon would visit Jin one day, then the next Jin would visit him.

Today they were in Jin's house again. Jin's parents and Namjoon's were in the living room talking over a few things, while their boys hung out upstairs.

"No! We've been over thi- this! I'm very ticklish, Joonie!" Jin is very sassy sometimes, so whenever he becomes sassy and cocky about himself when he wins Namjoon in a game, Namjoon snakes his arms around Jin's ribcage and starts tickling him endlessly to get back at him for killing his character.

But he also does it to make Jin laugh, because his unique laugh always brings a smile to his face. He never hurts Jin when tickling him, he stops after a few seconds to give the boy a chance to breathe and rest, then he looks at him while giggling.

One day, Jin thought it was his turn to get revenge.

"That's it, you're dead." They started wrestling. Jin climbed on top of Namjoon, holding his arms up, to keep him from using them to tickle him and win the fight.

Their playful fighting stopped when Namjoon found a way to tickle Jin, making the boy flinch and throw his head back, exposing the top of his head for the first time.

White ears peered out of his fluffy hair, leaving Namjoon in shock.

"What are those?" His heart started racing while Jin climbed off of him.

"Nothing. It's nothing!" He grabbed Jin's arm, turning him over. Jin buried his hands in his reddened face.

He was so blinded, that he fell over the bed, face first. Namjoon saw a tail poke out of Jin's pants.

"You're a hybrid!!" Jin felt so intimidated that he began to cry, whining loudly.

"P-please, don't harm me!" Namjoon felt guilty for yelling at the boy and scaring him on accident out of his own excitement and started to apologize, calming him down.

"I'm sorry. Jinnie, look at me. I'm a hybrid too!" He took his cap off, exposing his ears as well. He even stuck his tail out from his pants to show further proof that he was a wolf.

"I'm a wolf." Namjoon spoke first, seeing how silent Jin still was. Slowly but surely, Jin began to explain who he was, while getting down from his bed.

He transformed into a beautiful, white arctic fox:

"I'm a fox. Which is why I like foxes so much." He giggled, shyly. Namjoon immediately fell further in love with Jin, seeing how beautiful he was as a fox.

He never admitted it to himself, but these past days he's known Jin, Namjoon started to get feelings for him. Deep feelings that he's never felt for anyone else.

Now that he knows Jin is a hybrid like him, he felt more drawn to the him.

"But... You also mentioned wolves, too. So, what do you think? Do you like me?" Namjoon asked. Jin swirled his tail around him, nodding his head.

"I do. I like you, Namjoon." A spark started to form out of the blue within Namjoon's heart. Jin felt butterflies form inside of his stomach as they switched back to their normal human form.

"I like you too." They got up from the bed when they heard the door open, revealing their parents.

"We're going to a karaoke bar, tonight. Do you boys want to come as well? I mean, you two are over 21, so they will let you in. What do you say?" As the four adults stared at Jin and Namjoon, the boys only had one thing to respond to that.

"Nope!" Knowing that this was their only chance to stay alone and talk to each other, there was no way the two hybrids were going to a karaoke bar with their parents.

"We'll be back soon, then." Before leaving, Jin's mother went back upstairs to tell them something important.

"Boys, behave yourselves while we're gone. Jin, I'll give you your pills when we get back home, okay?" Jin nodded, hoping his mother would leave soon.

"Yes, mom!" When they heard a door slam shut behind them, they sighed.

Before they continued talking, Namjoon turned back into a wolf but Jin didn't. He didn't even move.

"Aren't you going to change back into a fox, Jinnie?" Jin shook his head at the wolf, feeling
something build up inside of his stomach.

That something was definitely not associated with butterflies, however.

With the amount of friction Namjoon caused between them when he was tickling Jin rather roughly, despite being soft, Jin developed an erection.

He didn't know how to reply to Namjoon, in this embarrassing and critical situation he was now faced with.

So the fox kept it to himself.

"No, I'm going to stay like this. I'll be right back!" He left Namjoon to go the bathroom in attempt to get rid of the bothersome bulging erection.

He's never masturbated before. He doesn't even know how to get rid of an erection since his parents just give him special pills to keep him calm, and send him off to take a cold shower. But Jin can't take his pills without his parent's consent and approval, and he also didn't want to take a shower because then Namjoon would become suspicious.

"Now what am I going to do!?"