39 🐺

Namjoon used his wolf form to climb up to reach the tree next to Jin's window.

There was no way he could open the window from the outside, but there was a small opening in it, so he shoved his pinky underneath it and managed to part the closed curtains with that one pinky.

He was cautious and only opened it enough for him to see what was going on. He made a very big mistake in seeing what was happening.

Chanyeol was taking Jin's shirt off, and Jin was letting him.

"Help Me. Please, It hurts." Jin thought. His heat wasn't allowing him to make decisions on his own. All that the fox wanted was to make the annoying heat go away to feel pain free.

He couldn't do anything else but run his hands over Chanyeol's back while closing his eyes.

"Jinnie, do you really want me to do this?" That was the moment where Chanyeol knew: He fucked up.

"No, he doesn't. Get the hell off of him, now." Namjoon found a way to open the window from the same small opening it had.

Chanyeol stepped off of the bed. Jin's legs were in a knot again. He could barely move, but
he felt excruciating pain from how long he's waited to get rid of his erection.

"Namjoon...? How did he know?" His stress reduced seeing the person he trusted more than anyone in the world.

"What are you to him and why are you always after him? Just leave!" Chanyeol pointed at
the window Namjoon had entered.

"I'm his. I'm the only man that he's actually comfortable to have sex with."

"The same man who caused him to be the way he is now, idiot!" Chanyeol and Namjoon bumped heads, a spark of fire igniting in between the hybrids as they declared a war in between each other for Jin.

Namjoon hunched his back, surrounding the wild cat with his growling.

He angrily scrunched up his nose while the other hissed at him and stretched his paw out to scratch him.

They were both alarmed by Jin's wincing as the boy grabbed onto a pillow next to him, attempting to dry hump it.

"Why is he doing that? That's so weird, eww." Chanyeol asked, grossed out.

Namjoon slapped the back of the cat's head so hard, he had a patch of his red fur left underneath his nails as the cat held his head, screaming.

"What was that for!? Ow!!" He exclaimed loudly.

"For not understanding that he needs help. Now just give us some privacy."

"Excuse you? I'm not leaving him in the hands of an abusive wolf." Their stubbornness and disagreement was just making them lose time in helping Jin.

Jin couldn't scream for help like he used to. He had to endure the pain for as much as he could.

Namjoon started to sniff around. The aromas of Jin's scent were getting stronger each time.

"What are you doing sniffing around, dog?" Chanyeol joked.

"Can't you smell that? He's... Fuck..." Namjoon subconsciously blurted out, getting tangled within the smell Jin's body was giving off.

"What did you just call him, you asshole!?" The cat gripped onto Namjoon's throat. Namjoon yanked his tail back, earning a loud yap from him.

"I didn't call him that, you dummy. Doesn't your sense of smell work properly?" Namjoon
asked, heading over to Jin.

"Well... Sort of. Wait- Why do you care?" Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows.

"If it would work, you would have sensed Jin's scent and figured out he was like this a long time ago. But thankfully you didn't, now I can do the job for you." He grinned, making the cat feel more pissed off.

When they saw how bad Jin's condition was getting, they both agreed on taking the situation serious. Chanyeol respected Jin's decision in letting Namjoon handle him, so he left the room and agreed on guarding them until they were done.

Namjoon took precautions when approaching Jin.

No matter how desperate Jin was to relieve himself from his heat, Namjoon didn't want to rush into things and hurt the boy in the process of doing so.

He slowly leaned down, listening carefully to Jin's heavy breathing. The fox remained silent without doing anything with his body, as did Namjoon.

They let their body heat work for them. Namjoon was surprised when Jin made the first move by dragging him closer to his body.

"J-Jin, wait a minute. I don't want to get too close to you." Jin pouted.

"Understand, sweetheart. I don't want to hurt you. Let's take things slow, okay?" A soft smile appeared on Jin's face, replacing his pout.

Before Namjoon did anything, he just slid his hand underneath Jin's shirt, hearing his heart beat.

"Do you trust me?"

~~~