66 🦊

⚠WARNING: Vulgar language, mild violence, and trigger warning up ahead.

Viewer's discretion is advised for this chapter. Don't read if you are UNDER 15⚠
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man fell to the floor after taking a few steps away from Namjoon. Namjoon had flung
a heavy, metal chair over his uncle, slamming it against his back the hardest he could.

His uncle stood up and was met with a set of strong hands, gripping tightly onto his throat.

Namjoon attempted to choke the man to death, but was caught off guard and ended up losing strength in his grip, letting his uncle go.

"Weren't you a man! Why don't you finish me? Huh? KILL ME, I FUCKING DARE YOU. You won't. You're just a little kid. A little bitch for the rest of-" Before he could continue, Namjoon swung his fist at him.

The adult held Namjoon's fist and punched him out instead.

Namjoon didn't have strength. He didn't have energy. And he was also injured, again.

His wound had reopened the moment he lifted the chair to slam it against his uncle, and was bleeding out, causing him excruciating pain.

The boy wasn't strong enough to continue fighting, the only bit of strength he had in him was draining fast while he struggled to walk away from the pissed off man that wouldn't let him walk towards the exit.

"Come here, I'm not done yet! Want a battle? Then fight like a man." His uncle pinned Namjoon down to the floor.

Chulmoon attempted to stop the man, but ended up getting hurt as well when his head was slammed against the hard floor by him.

The rest of the psychotic prisoners laughed at Chulmoon's vulnerability and started to pick on him, as his weakness automatically became an easy target for them to bully him.

And the cops? They just stood there watching as the prisoners fought each other like caged Zoo animals, with a grin a satisfaction on their faces, seeing how pathetic the men were being.

They didn't care at all about their safety, they just let them fight to the death. Of course, some prisoners had done things that were behind unforgivable, which is why they didn't even try separating them, or do as much as blow their whistles at them.

The cops did absolutely nothing at all but stand and watch.

"Can't you defend yourself, my dear nephew?" Namjoon's hands were getting bloody from how hard he was trying to lift up a table with sharp, metal edges, that cut directly into his tender flesh.

"You're weak, kid." His uncle slammed Namjoon's head against the table, staining it with blood when Namjoon cut his forehead with a sharp object that had been left behind on the table.

His head was in severe pain now, along with the palms of his hands that were split wide open, but he didn't want to give up.

"You're not a man..." His uncle's yellow teeth poked out of his mouth as he smirked, leaning down to whisper something into Namjoon's ear.

"That's why Jin preferred to have sex with me. I gave him something you never did." Namjoon strained as hard as he could, using all of his upper body strength.

He managed to slam his uncle down with the table, breathing heavily as pain radiated all around his body.

Despite the excruciating pain Namjoon was in, he continued using the stamina he had left within him to go up against the man who raped Jin.