87 🐺

⚠ Slightly mature, young readers beware! ⚠

The fox tippy toed, cursing at the floor tiles for being so squeaky and noisy.

"Why couldn't we just have gotten a carpet? This floor is cracking more than my knees!" He thought, trying to keep it down when walking.

Suddenly, Jin's father started coughing loudly. The noise caused Jin's mom to wake up as well.

"Stay here, honey. I'll get you some water." Jin panicked, having nowhere left to go.

He was in between opening the door and leaving, or retreating back upstairs.

If he opens the front door, his mother will find out and get suspicious.

"The back door..." Jin knew that the back door was always another opportunity for him to escape the house, and it was less noisy than the front exit, so the boy waited.

When his mother headed upstairs, he went behind her and attempted to make it all the way to the last room in the house.

An empty room with little to no furniture which is mainly used for his mother's work, only had a simple laptop, a desk, a chair, two old couches, and lastly, a lot of empty boxes.

"Are you okay? Here, drink this." Jin overheard his parents talking softly, making noise in their bedroom when shifting their bodies around the bed.

The noise was helpful enough for the boy to sneakily head towards the exit.

When he made it to the door, the lock was being stubborn and wouldn't allow Jin to open the door. He used more force and by doing so, the lock snapped up, giving out an echo throughout the entire room.

"What was that?" Jin's mother got curious. Jin was beginning to worry, but that wasn't stopping the boy from opening the door ever so slowly.

"It's nothing, don't think about it too much." Hearing this from his father, Jin knew that his mother would no longer feel curious.

And it worked! The woman went back to sleep and Jin escaped the house without any problems.

It was oddly warm outside with a cool breeze, reminding Jin of the hot summer nights he used to escape from the house to play outside with Jungkook in the old house he used to live in.

-NSFW-

Jin dug into his pocket, searching around until he was able to take his phone out.

🐺🔥Master🔥🐺: [They went out. The front door is open, so don't hesitate to make noise when opening it, and be careful on your way here.]

Jin wondered what Namjoon meant by "They", he assumed that his neighbors went out or if Namjoon was just mindlessly typing and wrote the wrong thing to him.

Either way, Jin didn't pay no mind to it. He made it to Namjoon's house and found the front door halfway open, just like Namjoon said it was.

The house was dark and silent. Very silent. Jin quietly entered it, not wanting to make a sound.

But everything sounds louder at night, especially when the entire place is dark and there are unknown objects lying around.

Jin wasn't having a good time chopping his toes and kneecaps off with every corner his legs decided to taste by kicking them.