19 🐺

The next day, Namjoon woke up tangled in Jin's clothes. He brought the boy's hoodie closer to his nose, taking in his scent.

He slept with Jin's clothes on his bed last night just to feel him closer. The smell in his clothes never wore off, so Namjoon kept the clothing with him in his bed and cuddled them up all night.

"I have to text him, I need to see how he's doing." He stretched his arm out, grabbing his phone. He saw how many notifications he had. Some of them were text messages from an old friend he met in high school.

He was a very good friend of Namjoon's.

The boy blinked frequently, going back to the message Jin had sent him last night. He couldn't resist opening the picture again, it constantly flashed back into his mind, and seeing it was making him miss Jin more.

The man got ready for work after he fully woke up, ate, and got dressed.

Namjoon: [Are you awake yet? 💘] Namjoon got in his car, waiting for Jin to text him back on his way to work.

~meanwhile~

Jin had music on in his house almost on full blast. His parents had gone out for a few hours and the boy was running a few errands around the house to keep him busy. While he danced, using the vacuum cleaner all over his room, he received a message on his phone.

He read it and smiled.

Jin: [Yes, daddy 💋] A few minutes after sending that text, he got a message from Namjoon.

Namjoon: [DON'T USE THAT NICKNAME WHILE I'M DRIVING. I nearly ran into a pole 😤]

Jin: [Alright, I'll just call you mine 😋] Jin laughed, thinking about how Namjoon must have reacted to his previous message. He loves teasing that man.

Namjoon: [That name is already taken by me.]

Jin: [Really? Why?]

Namjoon: [Didn't you know? You ARE mine 😏🔥]

Jin: [Then I'll just keep calling you the only name available...]

Namjoon: [And what name would that be?] Jin evilly grinned at his screen, placing his vacuum down for just one second.

Jin: [Daddy💋 You know? 😌🔥]

Namjoon: [Jin, I'll crash if you keep this up, baby 😂😳💕] Jin laughed, hugging his phone
at the pet name Namjoon gave him. He loves pet names.

Jin: [Where are you now?]

Namjoon: [On my way to work.]

Jin: [OH MY GOD!! You were driving? I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING! Stop texting me while driving!]

Namjoon: [Okay. Sorry!]

Jin: [I said stop!]

Namjoon: [I promise I'll stop.]

Jin: [Stop texting me!!]

Namjoon: [Then stop sending me texts so that I won't have to respond to them.] Jin became furious.

Jin: [Then stop replying to my texts and worrying me, then I'll stop texting back.]

Namjoon: [It's not my fault, I love your texts😞💜💕] Jin was left in awe because of the way Namjoon texted him, he just had to continue responding to him.

Jin: [Hey cutie, why don't we meet up after you come out of work?]

Namjoon: [I can't tonight.]

Jin: [Oh? Why not tonight?]

Namjoon: [Because I'm going to kidnap somebody tonight.] Jin was in shock. Kidnap? What did Namjoon mean by that?

Jin: [What?!]

Namjoon: [That someone is going to be you 😎]

Jin: [Oh, you scared me for a second.]

...

Jin: [WAIT, WHAT?]

Namjoon: [I'm going to take you to the stars ✨💖] As if the man couldn't be more perfect, how can Jin not fall for him more each day? He was whipped for Namjoon as much as Namjoon was for him.

Jin: [Take me wherever, as long as I'm with you, I don't care where we go.]

Namjoon: [We'll see about that when we meet up tonight. All I'm asking is that you put on some warm clothes and wait for me at your window by 9:30 PM, does that sound good?]

Jin: [Sounds perfect. See you then, Joonie. I love you!! 💋😚💞💝]

Namjoon: [Bye, baby 💘]

~~~

Jin continued cleaning that afternoon, with only on thing on his mind: Kim Namjoon.