21 🐺

Their evening went smoothly, as all they did was tangle their bodies together, sharing the warmth of the blanket while the night grew colder.

The wind blowing on their soft skin gave them an excuse to cuddle up closer.

Jin stared more at Namjoon than at the sky.

"Why do you keep looking at me? The stars are all the way up there." Namjoon laughed.

"Because your eyes hold the entire galaxy. You are my star, Joonie." Jin cupped Namjoon's face and leaned in for a kiss. The kiss lasted for a few minutes before the hybrids became desperate for air.

"Man, I love this." Namjoon breathed out, shaking his head.

"I'll race you down that hill." He suddenly blurted, staring at the hill behind him. Jin accepted his challenge. To get a headstart, Jin purposely rolled Namjoon the opposite way
of the hill and changed back to his fox form.

"You cheater!!" Namjoon shouted from far away, turning back into a wolf. He reached Jin within seconds, running at the same pace as he was.

The race ended with Jin tripping over a rock and tumbling down the hill instead of running. He rolled so fast that he knocked over Namjoon and they both continued rolling
down the hill together.

"That was so fun!!" The fox panted. They were both wheezing from laughter, as their adrenaline rush travelled from their beating hearts to their heads. (Once again, the top part of the head. Not the bottom one 😂😏)

"But now I'm too tired to go back up the hill." Jin said.

"So am I. Why don't we spend the night here?" Namjoon suggested. They looked at each other, then burst out into a maniacal laughter.

"PFFFT! AS IF. MY PARENTS W-WOULD KILL ME!" He threw himself on the grass.

"Th-that's nothing! Mine would bring me back to life AFTER killing me, j-j- HAAAA!! Just to kill me AGAIN!" Jin could barely finish his sentence before completely losing it.

"I think we damaged our brains when we rolled down the hill." Namjoon readjusted his hat, sitting upwards. Jin lost his, he doesn't even know where he left it.

"My stomach hurts. Stop making me laugh, this is your fault!" He pushed Namjoon to the ground again.

"Oh really? So that's how it's gonna be." Namjoon pulled Jin down with him and they rolled around the grass like the wild animals that they were.

By the time Jin recovered his cap, Namjoon and him were both covered in grass from head to toe, since they had taken their shoes off before and left them up the hill where the blanked was located at.

Their tired legs were pushing through, trying their best to make it back up the tall hill again.

"Oww, my hips hurt." Jin complained, still laughing from the amount of fun he had.

"Yeah, remind me to thrust slower when we're having sex. Okay- JIN!" Jin had pushed Namjoon back down the hill and all he could hear was the man calling out his name as he tumbled.

"AHH! I'M SORRY! HA- HAA!" Jin took off, running away from the angry wolf. His paws couldn't outrun him, Namjoon was far more faster than Jin. Namjoon violently tackled Jin down and carried him all the way up to the hill, just to push him off.

By the time they were going to leave, the boys had grass even inside of their nose.

"Are you okay? Did you injure yourself while going down the hill... Or when I pushed you?" Namjoon laughed.

"I'm okay. I had the time of my life!!" Jin's smile was wider than ever as he held Namjoon's hand.

"The grass is covering your cap. Instead of 'Balenciaga' it says 'Baecig' which sounds like basic. So ha, you're basic!" He joked.

"Or bae, which means I'm boyfriend material." Jin defended himself, cheekily smirking at Namjoon.

"My clothes is made of Boyfriend Material, so you must shop at the same store I go to." And their bickering started.

"Why would I visit a thrift store trying to get clothes from celebrities who have probably died in them? Hmm?"

"Do you even know what thrift stores ARE?" Namjoon turned Hus head over to Jin.

"Umm... No." Namjoon rolled his eyes, putting his arm on Jin's lap.

Jin placed his hand on Namjoon's own hand, leaning his head on his neck for a second, just to kiss his ear.

"You must really like kissing my ear. What is it about my ear that you like so much? And why don't my lips receive just as much attention, huh?!" Namjoon frowned. Jin reacted by kissing the man's lips, unexpectedly.

"Jin, wait! I can't see." He stopped at a red light.

"You wanted attention, now TAKE the attention. Dammit!" He moved back, taking in Jin's aggressive side.

"Can you repeat that again?"

"Of course, I can." Jin hopped over to the driver's side of the car, getting on top of Namjoon.

"The l...light is- g..reen." Namjoon breathlessly spoke, trying to drive while Jin refused to get off of him.

He ended up pushing the fox back to the passenger side of the seat, in order to see well.

The cars that were aligned behind Namjoon's were all honking at him. Namjoon stuck his
hand out of the window, apologizing while quickly driving off.

"If we're going to do this, we have to go to a better place." Jin became quiet, hesitating to ask Namjoon an important question.

"What's wrong? Why are you being so silent?" This was his only time to tell the man, and Jin wasn't going to lose this chance.

"Namjoon... By any chance, are we going to... Do it?"

"Once I find a place to park we can. Why?" He grabbed Jin's hand again.

"Because this time, we should go all the way." Namjoon's wheels nearly burned out when he spun his car in a circle, entering an empty parking lot near the woods.

"I really need to stop causing you trouble when driving." He giggled.

"All of the way? What do you mean by that?" Namjoon parked the car and turned it off.

Jin felt his nerves were getting the best of him, not allowing him to talk. So he let his body talk for him by climbing back on top of Namjoon.

"Let's be inseparable tonight."

~~~

(Smut alert in the next chapter. I'll update this tomorrow. Goodnight, for now!)