97 🐺

When the boys made it back home after dropping Chanyeol and Jungkook off at Jungkook's house, Jin and Namjoon sighed when they got back to the bungalow.

"So, this is it. Huh?" Jin nodded at Namjoon, who was fixing the bedsheets.

"I just don't understand, Jinnie. Why can't we just live here forever? Don't you like that idea, baby?" What more did Seokjin want.

The idea was more than fascinating to the fox, but he simply couldn't stay.

"You know that we can't live in here, Joonie." He sighed.

"We're adults, Seokjin. We can live anywhere we want to without anyone or anything holding us back." The wolf's facial expressions read "Disappointment" all over, and Jin noticed.

He walked over to the boy and gently placed his hands over his face.

"Yes, we are adults. But we still need to tell our parents before we move into a place like this." This only made the wolf feel even more upset.

"I know we need our parents. I miss them too, Jinnie- WAIT..." He covered his mouth, realizing what the older had said.

"When you say "move into," do you mean it... As in forever?" A cheeky smile appeared on the fox's face as he nodded, confirming his answer to the younger.

"Us? Alone? No one else!" Namjoon's eyes widened with excitement.

"Yes. Yes! Just us two and no one else, Joonie." Jin giggled as the wolf shouted "YES!", then ran towards him.

"Wait! JOONIE, I JUST FIXED THE- WAH!!" By the time Jin warned Namjoon about the bed, it was too late. The wolf had already tackled him down onto the bed, making a mess of the bedsheets as their heavy bodies scrambled the sheets up, rolling them up into a messy bunch.

Jin didn't mind it. He knew how happy Namjoon was.

They rolled around in the bed, cuddling each other.

"Well, the sooner we leave, the sooner we can come back and officially live here." He announced.

"What are we waiting for, then? Let's go!" Namjoon picked Jin up and off of the bed, then he locked hands with him as they hurriedly ran down the stairs.

"Ow! Namjoon, wait... I can't go that fast." Jin carefully limped down the stairs, feeling pained and exhausted.

Namjoon also took it slow, feeling a sharp pain radiate from his lower abdomen.

Little by little, the hybrids made it back to Namjoon's car and drove away from the bungalow without looking back.

~~~

When they made it back to their neighborhood after not being home all night for the first time, Namjoon and Jin felt undoubtedly nervous to confront their parents.

But in the name of love, the boys were prepared to take matters into their own hands and leave with or without their parent's approval, not caring if they would be angry or not.

What they wouldn't allow them to do, was separate them again.

Namjoon knocked on the door and were received by his parents first, then Jin's parents, who were in his house.

He walked in the house, not once letting go of Jin's hand. The warmth and sweat of Jin's palms made Namjoon feel nervous as well, but they didn't let their guard down.

The boys entered the house after greeted their parents, who were acting oddly nice to them.

Nicer than usual.