85 🐺

Namjoon stopped just on time, if not then he would have gotten into a car accident.

Jin and him were both hyperventilating.

"I didn't see him, Jin! I swear, I didn't. I'm so sorry." He kept on apologizing, frequently blinking to see clear again, but his vision was very blurry and distorted.

"Namjoon, are you okay...?" Jin frowned, fearing for Namjoon's health.

"It's my vision. Jin, I think that you're going to have to drive from here on." The couple switched places: Jin was now in the driver's side, and Namjoon had his head pressed against the car window on the passenger side, feeling confused as to why his vision was getting to bad.

He hasn't been able to see anything as clear as he used to.

"First my night vision and now my regular vision? This can't be happening... Why am I going blind... Why me?" He covered his eyes with the dashboard, feeling disappointed in himself.

"Jin..." He felt Jin's hand was slowly caressing him. The younger stared at him, wiping his tears away.

"We have a lot to talk about, yet I can't even find the right words to tell you... To tell you how much I needed you-" Jin shut his eyes tightly, then opened them to avoid crying in front of Namjoon.

"Jin?" Namjoon snaked his arm around Jin's shoulder, bringing him closer.

"Let's go home."

"Namjoon... Let's STAY home from now on." Through tears and pain, the hybrids laughed everything off, temporarily.

~~~

The drive to from Jungkook's house to Namjoon's apartment was long. By the time Jin parked the car in the driveway, Namjoon was fast asleep.

Jin didn't want to wake him up, so he carefully dragged his hands to him and attempted to adjust his neck upwards so that he wouldn't injure himself in his sleep...

But instead, he earned a slap to the face.

"Shut up! Just shut the fuck up already! Leave me alone!" Namjoon was sleep talking.

"Namjoon! Namjoon, wake up!" Jin got down from the car, running to the passenger side to take Namjoon out.

He slowly helped him wake up.

"Jin?" Namjoon's eyes fluttered open as his heart rate decreased now being more relaxed.

"Why are you holding your cheek like that? Do you have a toothache?" He groaned, waking up.

"Your slap hurt me.." Jin whispered, frowning as he felt his face heating up.

Namjoon came to his senses, realizing what he had done in his sleep.

"I'm so sorry, Jinnie." He brought Jin into a hug, rubbing his cheek, softly.

Jin was about to lean in for a kiss when they were interrupted by two adults.

"NAMJOON!! NAMJOON, HONEY!!" Jin left Namjoon alone with his parents as the younger melted in their arms, feeling like a child once more.

"Mom... Dad... I missed you so much." Namjoon headed inside, holding hands with Jin.

"U-umm... I can explain." When he was caught by his father, Namjoon let go of Jin's hand, staring down at the carpet.

His mother slowly lifted Namjoon's head up, kissing his forehead.

"We know. Congratulations, you two make the cutest couple ever!" Namjoon's eyes widened hearing this from his mom.

"You know!?"

"Of course! And we approve." Namjoon screamed loudly, carrying Jin into a tight hug.

Jin twirled around in Namjoon's arms, holding onto his neck softly. The boys were filled with relief and happiness.

"I love you! I love you! I- love- y- o- u-" Jin said in between each kiss he leave on Namjoon's eyes, nose, lips, overall, his entire face.

Namjoon slowly placed Jin back down on the ground as his parents stared at them with a smile.

Even though Jin and Namjoon had a lot of catching up to do, Jin thought the most appropriate thing to do in that moment was to leave.

He knew that Namjoon and his parents also had a lot to talk about, so he left.

~~~

While he walked back home, his hand was placed on his heart the entire time, feeling filled with happiness, as if he had fallen in love all over again for the first time.

When he got inside, he saw a familiar looking man talking to his parents.

"Jinnie!! You're home! Meet Sungmin. He's your father's best friend, they used to go to the same school together, but split up due to their careers taking a different path.

Now your father is a business man, and his friend is a-"

"Doctor." Jin interrupted, greeting the doctor as if they hadn't met before.

"Nice to meet you, Jinnie. Can I call you that?" He smiled so innocently.

Jin nodded, feeling his cheeks turn red.

"Why did you visit us without a warning, huh! I thought you were living on your own. Does our Seokjinnie feel lonely?" Jin's mom gave him a hug.

Jin wrapped his arms tightly around her, feeling his sleeves roll down all of the way.

When the scratch marks and bruises popped up all around his skin, his parents freaked out.

"Jin, what happened to your arms? Who did this to you?!" Jin took so long to think of an answer, Sungmin spoke for him, making him more nervous than before.

"I was just about to tell you! The poor thing has been having problems related to his erection... He came to the hospital in search for help, because of a severe heat he was going through."

Jin stayed frozen.

"What is he talking about!! This is NOT good..."

~~~