20 🦊

As night settled in, Namjoon came out of his car and went back to his house. Jin was secretly spying on him from his window. Not in a creepy way, but in a curious way.

His tail was uncontrollably wagging left and right with the anticipation of seeing him again.

Namjoon entered his house and greeted his parents.

"How was work today, Joonie?" His mother asked, giving Namjoon a hug. Namjoon had a small talk with his parents about how his day was, what happened at work, and later on, he explained that he was going out to eat with his co-workers at around 8:00 P.M.

"Really? Well, what are you waiting for? It's 7:56 P.M., you should go and get ready to meet them by eight o' clock." Their parents were always so understandable and allowed Namjoon to have all of the freedom, time, and space that their son needed in order to grow up and become independent.

Over the course of more than four years, Namjoon gained their trust and became their proud son. Namjoon wanted to keep making his parents proud, but now that he had Jin in his life, he was willing to risk it all for that man.

Just to be with him for one night, Namjoon was already breaking one rule by lying to his mom and dad. He was hoping that one lie wouldn't cause him or his parents any harm.

"It's just for one night, Namjoon. You can do this. You've been a bad boy before, you can do it again." He exhaled before exiting the door.

The sun settles down earlier during the Autumn, which was an advantage for Namjoon.

With the sunlight out of the way, the man could sneak into Jin's parent's driveway and park his car in a spot where they wouldn't see it. Jin's parent's also go to sleep early, especially on Mondays, since they get home really tired from their jobs.

Sneaking Jin out of the house was going to be a piece of cake.

Namjoon grabbed his phone and began to text Jin.

Namjoon: [I'm outside of your house.]

Jin: [I'm on my way 💓]

Namjoon: [Okay 💘] He smiled down at his phone, crossing his legs while standing outside in front of his car.

Jin jumped out of the window and landed safely on the ground in his fox form. He shook himself off and ran towards Namjoon.

Namjoon opened his arms and they shared a quick kiss before getting in the car and leaving.

"I missed your scent. I love it so much." Namjoon also complimented Jin on his sexy look: He was wearing a leather jacket, a black cap that read 'Balenciaga', black, leather boots, and a very tiny silver dangling earring.

Namjoon was wearing a long white sweater, two silver rings on both of his index fingers,
a pair of white Adidas shoes, and black jeans.

Both of the men looked like snacks, and with one stare, they could feast on each other at any moment.

"You look handsome."

"Thanks, baby. You look amazing." They exchanged compliments back and forth.

From "You look handsome and classy" to "Damn, you're hot." Jin apologized for swearing at the end of his sentence, but the fox couldn't contain his emotions for Namjoon.

Neither could he. Ever since Namjoon saw Jin from far away, he could see just how breathtaking he looked.

They intertwine hands as Namjoon parked his car.

"We're here! Did you bring the warm blanket?" Jin wiggled his eyebrows, not knowing what Namjoon was talking about.

Namjoon soon came to realize that he had brought the blanket on his own and face palmed himself.

"I got it, never mind. Let's go." He grabbed a large blanket from the backseat of his car, then opened the door for Jin to exit.

Jin was amazed by the place. They walked up a hill and Namjoon opened the blanket.

The stars were surrounding the sky, all around them. Jin's eyes twinkled as Namjoon's glistened.

"I love this! It's beautiful, Joonie!!" The older boy leaned back, lying down next to Namjoon.

The wind was slowly increasing. Namjoon touched the tip of Jin's nose with his own and felt how cold it was.

"This is so nice."

"What? Escaping your parents to stargaze with your boyfriend?" The word "Boyfriend" made Jin blush.

"Not just that." He turned himself over to face Namjoon. "Having freedom for once." Namjoon tilted his head.

"Why do you say that, baby?" Jin suddenly pouted. "Do you remember how I told you that my parents don't even trust me enough to even get the mail outside?" Namjoon shook his head.

"I wasn't joking. Ever since I had a that encounter with those men, my parents never once trusted me on my own." Namjoon knew that part of Jin's story, but Jin changed something up in it.

"Men? I thought it was just that 'one' drunk guy. There's more than just one?" He turned over to Jin who was now tense.

"The stars look beautiful tonight, Namjoon. Don't you think?" He tried stalling Namjoon, but his words were already spoken, he can't undo what he said like in a text message.

"Jin, what happened when you encountered those men." Namjoon sat up, looking at the tall figure below him.

"I don't want to talk about it now, Joonie." Jin grabbed Namjoon's hand. "I just want to focus on tonight and on you and I. That's all. I'll tell you about it some other day, okay?" Namjoon let it slide to not make Jin feel uncomfortable, if the situation he experienced before wasn't pleasant.

He held Jin's hands, kissing him softly as they looked at the stars. The wolf was being compassionate and acting sweetly, but deep down inside, he wondered what Jin was hiding from him.

~~~

"M-master, please d...don't hurt me again. Jinnie doesn't want to!"

"I own you. You will do as I say, and obey my every command. Now get back to the bedroom!"

~~~