100 🦊

When they made their way up to their bedroom, Jin stared at Namjoon, wondering why the man stopped their party midway just to bring him up to their plain bedroom.

"Namjoon, it's starting to rain and you told them to wait outside..." Jin giggled, staring at the rain outside.

"Wrong. I secretly told them to head to the lanai while you were distracted fixing the couches." Namjoon winked.

"But, I still don't understand why, Joonie." The fox frowned, still confused.

"I want to celebrate our anniversary already, I can't wait anymore."

"We are celebrating it! Why do you think we made this entire gathering and invited our friends over? To celebrate it WITH them." Namjoon slowly flicked his index finger left and right, letting the older know how wrong he was.

"That's not really celebrating it in between us, now. Is it? Think about it, Jinnie. We should
be together right now, but we're more separate than never."

"What are you talking about, Namjoon? If we weren't together, we wouldn't be celebrating OUR anniversary. I seriously don't understand you right now." Jin crossed his arms, tapping one foot on the ground, continuously.

"We're supposed to be "together", don't you understand that?" Now Namjoon was just making the fox feel bad, and it showed.

His face said it all.

"No. No, I don't understand. And if celebrating our anniversary together, showing our love to all of our friends, and taking the time to organize this entire party still isn't good enough to show you just how much we love each other... What do you want from me?"

Jin felt tears well up in his eyes, feeling as if Namjoon had been faking his happiness the entire time.

He thought that the man had felt upset over the party, and that was enough to ruin Jin's day.

If Namjoon wasn't happy, then neither was he.

"Baby, don't cry. I didn't mean to upset you. I love everything about the party! Especially our friends being here for us." The wolf gently caressed Jin's face.

"Then why did you bring me here for, instead of staying with them?" Jin asked.

"Close your eyes." The younger demanded. Jin obeyed, keeping his eyes shut until he was told to open them again.

"Alright, you can open them now." Jin was startled when he felt something brush against his hand.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Namjoon smiling, brushing another fox.

A soft, cuddly, gigantic fox.

Jin melted.

"Happy Anniversary, my love." The wolf gently placed a soft kiss on Jin's lips, handing him over his present.