51 🐺

Jin's POV:

"Jin, honey you have to get up! Your appointment is today." I groaned awake, greeting my mother with a smile.

"Five more minutes." I begged, wanting to stay longer in bed just to smell Namjoon's cologne. His scent still hasn't worn off and I had been sleeping with it in my bedsheets all night long.

Even after he left, I stayed with his scent on my bed. As I got up, my mother helped me get to the bathroom gently, sniffing me.

"Oh? You smell good! Is this Joonie's perfume?" She teased, kissing my head. I blushed, admitting that it was.

"You two are so inseparable, as if you were brothers!" My smile faded to a blank facial expression, almost annoyed.

"...Did she just friend-zone me with Namjoon? She's too much. If only she knew what went down in between us last night." I silently laughed, washing my face.

I felt much better, my pain had subsided for now but I was still sore and walking with a limp.

My mom helped me get dressed. Though I now have a new outfit on, Namjoon's cologne was still lingering around my body.

"I should text him to see how he's doing." On my way out of the house, I texted Namjoon.

"Hey, where are all of those police cars coming from?" I overheard my parents talking about a possible break-in or accident near Namjoon's parent's house, but I was too distracted by the music playing in my phone to hear anything else.

The one thing I saw were the endless police cars and an ambulance heading towards us as my father drove me to the hospital. I couldn't help but wonder who was in that ambulance and what had happened in the neighborhood while I was asleep.

Whatever it was, I was sure that it had nothing to do with Namjoon and his parents.

~~~

I squinted my eyes, seeing the bright sun hit my eyes. I now regretted not bringing my sunglasses along with me, this sun is blinding me.

Weirdly enough, I texted Namjoon and he never replied when he usually replies instantly.

I assumed he was asleep in his comfortable bed. It must have been tough for him to sleep in such an uncomfortable inflatable mattress last night, but he was with me for the most part, so I'm happy about that and maybe he is too.

In fact, he might even be thinking about the risky shenanigans we pulled off last night. I hope he's at least thinking about something like that and not about his cousin's death.

Poor man was so heartbroken about it. He needs time to heal. His parents are very kind and supportive, I'm sure that they'll help him pull through with this.

My parents looked behind me ever so often, staring at me to make sure I was okay.

I just smiled at them each time because in reality, I have no reason to be depressed.

I have the two most caring parents ever, I have my health, and I have Namjoon which is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life this year.