96 🦊

Three full, heavy bottles of lube full on the floor. Namjoon and Jin were left confused while the younger boys high-fived each other while laughing.

"They basically gave these things to us in case we ever get stuck again." Jungkook said.

"Umm, couldn't you just use lube in the first place?" Jin spoke in a low voice so no one else would hear. They had already embarrassed themselves enough.

"Well... We did! But this lube is specifically designed for hyrbids- Hey! MY LUBE!" Jin and Namjoon ran off with all three bottles, jokingly stealing them away from Chanyeol and Jungkook.

"Th-they can't run!!" Jin laughed, watching Chanyeol's legs wobbling form side to side.

Jungkook was running as if he had a full diaper on. Namjoon and I were cracking up the entire time.

"JIN HYUNG!! MY BUTT HURTS, S-s-stop making us run! Woah!! Chanyeol-" They ended up tripping over each other, causing a huge ruckus behind Namjoon and Jin.

The two headed back immediately, apologizing to them while helping both boys stand up.

"Alright, here. We're sorry." They sighed, taking the bottles back.

"That's for tricking us! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Jin scolded Jungkook.

"Yeah!" Namjoon hit the back of Chanyeol's head.

"Ow!! What did I do!? This was Jungkook's idea, you dumb, ding dong, dog!"

"I know. I just love smacking the back of your head just to hear it echo. You long eared elf." The wolf and caracal cat's bickering gave Jin enough laughter to make him burst out in tears of joy.

"Come on, kids. Let's take you home." Jin walked them to Namjoon's car, and Namjoon paused, halfway inside of the parking lot.

"Wait- Did you just call me a kid?" Jin nodded.

"Impossible! I'm an adult. We're ALL adults and I'm your boyfriend. I refuse to be called a kid in the presence of my own man." He acted offended.

"Oh yeah? How about when I tickle your tummy and your tail slaps the bed? Huh?"

Jungkook and Chanyeol silently giggled.

"But I'm NOT a kid!!" Namjoon faked throwing a tantrum, stomping his feet on the ground.

He was so into the whole roleplay, he ended up howling.

"Shh! Okay, you're my man, Joonie. You're my man. Now let's get in the car before we get the cops called on us for being excessively noisy." Jin said, entering the car.

"Please, when the cops should have arrived was when you were screaming my name."

The younger smirked, igniting the engine of his car.

"ME CALLING YOUR NAME? Yeah, right! Says the man who was begging me to help him with his heat-"

"Heating system!! The heating system of the house. It wasn't working that well, so we had to fix it." Namjoon cut in, as Jin held back on exposing him.

"Hey, but doesn't that bungalow have a fireplace?" Since both Chanyeol and Jungkook had seen the inside of the bungalow, they knew that there wasn't any ventilation system from within the place. There was just a single fireplace and that was about it.

"Well... Yes, but-" Namjoon sighed, covering his face with his hoodie.

"Awww, is someone shy?" Jin cooed at the wolf, kissing him from the outside of his hoodie while trying to remove it.

"Joonie's embarrassed! Joonie's emba-"

"YOU WERE JUST AS LOUD!" Jin's eyes widened. When Namjoon turned around, they heard a loud bang against the car door.

Jungkook hit his head against the window.

"HA!! HAHAH- I'M GONNA PEE!!" Namjoon groaned, exiting the parking lot.

"Chanyeol, stop clawing the seats! You'll break them!" Jin shouted as Chanyeol nearly ripped the covers of Namjoon's car seat when rolling around laughing on it.

"You know what, baby? Let's just let them be." Namjoon held Jin's hand, while driving off.

A big smile trailed Jin's face as he nodded at the younger.

~~~

And they headed back home, with Jungkook and Chanyeol laughing the whole way back.

~~~

(This chapter had to be cut short, but it shall continue tomorrow. Goodnight, and I sincerely apologize for the delay.)

~Author Out~