94 🦊

"How did this happen!?" Jin shouted as Namjoon sped up in the car.

"I'm so sorry!! I didn't know things could get this bad! I'm so sorry!"

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO THEM?"

"Chanyeol, Jungkook, just calm down... I'm sure they'll understand and be able to cure you guys-" Jin was hit in the backseat of the car roughly by one of the other hybrids and was now rubbing the back of his head.

Namjoon noticed it and threw a soda can at the boys, hitting Chanyeol on his forehead.

"Don't you dare lay another hand on him, or you'll end up in the hospital with more wounds than you already have. Now the fuck did this happen in the first place?" The wolf asked, trying to maintain his inner peace with the other three chaotic men.

"Just skip it, alright!"

"Kook, we have to tell them... The same way we have to tell the doctors at the hospital."

The older boys stared and Jungkook and Chanyeol.

"Alright, you really wanna know? We'll tell you, then."

~One hour earlier~

"Ch-Chan...Yeol... I- I'm going to-"

"Cum for me, baby." Chanyeol was using such a force in his thrusting, Jungkook bend over and placed his hands on a sticky substance on the rug.

He attempted to remove his hands away, but instead of freeing them, the husky ended up staying stuck to the furry carpet while releasing.

"I- c-c-can't move. You have to pull out f-for me to get o-ow! Ow, Chanyeol, stop pulling. Wait, wait, wait!" When Chanyeol figured he was stuck inside of Jungkook, the caracal cat was so scared, he accidentally turned himself over and forced Jungkook's hands off of the rug, leaving his hands filled with white fur from the carpet.

"AH!! CHANYEOL!! Why didn't you pull out first, idiot!"

"I CAN'T! I can't pull it out!" Chanyeol and Jungkook stared at each other, then quickly began to move.

"You pull from one side while I pull from another. Go!" Chanyeol nodded as the younger held onto the rug again, pulling himself towards his dresser.

Unfortunately, when their plan backfired on them, so did their bodies and they became further trapped within each other's bodies.

"... We need help."

"YA' THINK?" The husky sassed, grabbing his own phone.

~~~

"Wait a minute... So you got glue stuck to your hands? And that fur is all from a single rug?" Jungkook nodded.

Namjoon and Jin stared at him then opened their mouths that automatically ignited an inevitable laughter that was non-stop.

While Chanyeol and Jungkook argued in the back of the car, Jin and Namjoon had tears streaming down their faces from so much endless laughing.

"I- I'M LOSING IT- HAHA!!! HA!! AAAHA!!" Jin wheezed.

"S-STOP LAUGHING!" Chanyeol couldn't help but laugh as well, hitting Jin's shoulder.

"Yeah!! It's not even funny!" Jungkook whined.

"SERIOUSLY! S-S-STOP! I CAN'T SEE THE ROAD WITH WATERY EYES!" Namjoon shouted, laughing loudly.

"What's so funny about THIS, HUH? Huh!!" The moment Jungkook lifted his hands up, everyone started another endless chain of laughter that left some with chest pain and others with tears streaming down their face.