57 🐺

Jin's POV:

I woke up to someone knocking violently on my window.

My neck was in a lot of pain, I couldn't even move it. I checked the rest of my body, but everything else was fine.

I stepped out of my car, limping, since I was still healing from my stitches. When I got out
and saw the other person that had crashed into me, I noticed blood dripping down from their head.

The person had brown eyes, copper auburn hair, almost orange colored hair, and very long ears.

"Chanyeol...?" I stared at the guy, nearly falling over. The way I was limping alarmed him.

"Jin!! Oh my God, are you hurt!?" He asked.

"I'm fine. What happened to me, Channie?"

"I don't know. I was just driving when I saw a car driving in the wrong lane. That car driver was you, Jin." My eyes fogged up from crying so much, I spiraled out of control when driving and drove on the left lane.

"Chanyeol, I'm so sorry. I had no idea of where I was even going. Are you okay?"

Chanyeol didn't have time to respond to me. A policeman spoke to him first.

He spoke to both of us. In a matter of seconds, an ambulance had arrived along with a tow truck and a few other cops.

The car crash wasn't even that bad. The front of my bumper had received some damages, and so did Chanyeol's, but thankfully, nothing bad had actually happened.

When we explained everything to the cops, we were off of the hook.

Before I left, Chanyeol held my wrist.

"You don't think I'm letting you go, right? Get in my car, I'll drive you to your destination,
okay?" I thanked him.

"But I can't leave my car here, Chanyeol."

"Then I'll drive your car. You aren't in any condition to be driving, Jinnie." I asked about his car.

"Then follow me to my house in your car. I'll leave my car home, then drive you to wherever you were headed. Deal?" I nodded, getting back in my car.

My entire body was shaking from the shocking moment, but as I focused on driving to Chanyeol's house, I felt myself relax. His house was beautiful.

It was located near the woods. The grass around it was always nice and trimmed, cut to perfection. The house itself looked like something out of a movie, it was huge and made up of stones.

The exterior almost looked like a medieval castle. It was covered by rocks, the windows were arched, and rounded. I couldn't help but stare at it.

"You must get cold in the Winter when it snows." Chanyeol nodded.

"I do. I wish I had someone to warm me up, but my hot cocoa does the trick." He laughed.

I just smiled.

"Would you like to see the interior of my house, Jinnie?" My time was limited.

I just wanted to see Namjoon and find out how he was doing. But at the same time, I didn't want to come off as impolite to Chanyeol, who offered me a ride in the first place.

Especially since I had done the damage to his car as well.

"Yes, I would love to."

"Let's go then, come on." He excitedly ran towards the entrance of his house and grabbed his keys.

I followed behind him, walking not 'as fast' as he was, but eventually I made it and the inside of the house was just as beautiful as I thought it was.