11 🐺

~flashback~

Jin was just a young thirteen year old fox, watching a funny movie in the living room.

He was in his dad's friend's house. The middle-aged man was about his father's age. He was sitting in the living room, minding his own business when an adult man sat down next to him.

"What are you watching?" Jin flinched, then smiled immediately.

"A movie." He turned his attention to the adult, who nodded. The man had a beer in his hand, he placed it down to continue talking to Jin.

There was something about the man that was odd to Jin, but he was just a young boy at the time, so what did he know about adulthood, right? The man seemed very nice to him after a while.

He placed his hand beneath Jin's chin, petting him. Jin became submissive and started moaning softly, since that's just the way he was underneath anyone's touch. Jin adored to be praised.

"Are you hungry? Want to eat something delicious?" His stomach was rumbling and the man's invitation to eat food made Jin hungrier, so he followed him.

"Sir, t-the kitchen is that way. Why are you taking Jinnie here?" Before Jin could follow him any further, he stopped halfway, realizing where he was taking him to.

The bathroom.

"Jinnie doesn't want to go in there." The drunk man gripped onto his tiny wrist, earning a squeal of terror from Jin's squeaky voice.

"You're such a precious boy. Perfect for me." His raspy voice sounded aggressive and threatening. He attempted to drag Jin into the bathroom, but the fox bit his arm.

"Argh!! You brat! Get back here!" He grabbed Jin's leg and pulled on it, stretching his tendon. Jin fell to the floor, screaming. His parents heard their son scream and found him crying.

Jin's mother picked him up from the floor while his father handled the man who tried to rape him. They called the cops on the guy and left to take Jin to a hospital.

After he was checked by a doctor, he told his parents that Jin was going to be okay, but that he needed to rest in order to recover his weakened and injured leg.

~~~

"And ever since that, my parents have never let me out of the house again and are very overly protective of my wellbeing."

Namjoon was in shock, hearing Jin's back story. He felt so bad for the poor boy, he had been through so much. But now he understands everything about him, and won't make the same mistake in asking him to leave the house ever again.

"I'm so sorry, Jinnie. What a sick bastard! I promise I'll never make you leave the house on your own again, I'll visit you instead. And if anyone tries harming you again, I'll chew them up like a dog toy, deskining them alive with my own teeth. No one messes with my Jin." Namjoon was fuming with anger, just the thought of someone hurting his loved ones killed him inside.

Now knowing that Jin was mistreated in the past, really took a toll on him. He felt the need to protect Jin from anyone now, just like Jin's parents.

But who can blame him? Namjoon is a wolf, and a wolf's job is to protect and to show no mercy to those who injure the ones who he loves and cares for.

"Namjoon, there's no need to do that." Jin's mother, who had been eavesdropping on their conversation the whole time, slowly walked up to the boys. Jin was intimidated, thinking Namjoon would get in trouble and that he himself would get in bigger problems than before.

But his mother suddenly had a change in mind and a change of heart.

"Jinnie, you are allowed to go visit Namjoon. And Namjoon, you are allowed to visit my son. But you both have to tell me before visiting each other, especially you, Seokjin."

This made Jin jump around, and turn into his fox form. He was screaming with joy, making the cutest noises come out of his voice, when he suddenly banged his head into Namjoon's, since the wolf was also running around. Jin's mother started laughing while rubbing both of their head.

"Careful now, boys. Don't injure yourselves!" She received licks as a 'thank you' from the hybrids while they group hugged each other.

"Namjoon, your parents are here by the way. I told them where you were so that they wouldn't worry about you so much." Namjoon thanked her, heading downstairs with Jin.

Ever since that day, Namjoon and Jin bowed to never do anything mischievous that would ruin their chances of seeing each other, ever again.

(For now, at least ¬‿¬)