63 🐺

Jin explained to the cop who he wanted to see, even though the cop already had somewhat of an idea of who the boy was here to visit.

Especially coming from the amount of screams that Jin and Namjoon were communicating with back and forth.

His eardrums were ringing by the time he let the boy enter the long hallway to find the cell Namjoon was in.

They let Namjoon out into another room where visitors usually go to. There, he waited patiently for Jin to arrive.

But Jin wasn't patient, however. He practically tossed himself into the room, startling the rest of the people by banging his body against a metal door.

The boy couldn't afford to feel pain at this moment, he pushed through his pain of being crushed by the door and ran towards Namjoon.

Namjoon wasn't allowed to physically interact with any of his visitors, and that's the one thing that Jin wasn't aware of when he launched his body onto the younger.

The cops noticed it and thought that Namjoon was attacking Jin. Before they even lay a hand on the boy, Jin defended him with all his might.

"I was the one who hugged him first. Don't scold him about it! Scold me instead!"

Jin didn't have a care in the world, he held onto Namjoon as the police walked away in defeat of the two love brids. (A/N: see what I did there? ;)

"Jin- Not too tight!" Namjoon groaned, making Jin loosen his grip on the embrace.

"I'm sorry! I missed you so much, Namjoon." Jin acted normal, once he gained stares from the rest of the men around the area of where Namjoon was sitting.

Now that the secret of him being gay was out, Namjoon was going to be faced with a lot of problems, but nothing mattered to him more than Jin.

For him he would risk it all.

"Namjoon, what happened to you there?" Jin asked, pointing at the white gauze pad Namjoon had around his abdomen, which was slowly getting stained with crimson red blood.

Namjoon knew how he had gotten the injury, but just by remembering the fact that he killed those fourteen men right afterwards and ended up in here made him not want to talk about it at all.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it."

"But it's bleeding-" As soft as Namjoon wanted to be to Jin, he just couldn't.

"I'll be okay." He didn't want to be insensitive to the boy either, after all that he must be going through. The urge to just hold onto him was eating Namjoon alive, especially now that Jin was right in front of him.

So he held his hands, and the fox relaxed. Seeing him again made Namjoon forget all about his worries, specifically the nightmare he had with him.

"How are you feeling? Are you okay?" Namjoon asked, breaking the silence.

Jin nodded, but deep down inside he knew he wasn't. He was never going to be okay until
Namjoon was by his side again.

He has the man right in front of him, but he was still far from having him.

While no one was looking, and half of the prisoners had retreated back to their cells, Namjoon surprised Jin by giving him a kiss.

His chapped lips brushed against Jin's soft and plump one's, taking in the taste he missed so much. Jin shut his eyes, savoring the moment as if it was his last.

Their kiss lasted for less than one second. It was quick, sharp, and rushed. But very much desired from the couple.

As much as they craved more of themselves, the policeman gave Namjoon orders that his
time was up, meaning he must be sent back to his cell again, until tomorrow.

Jin was heartbroken, but he held on for Namjoon and told him everything was going to be alright.

Namjoon walked away and Jin noticed the way he would hunch over and wrap his arm around his waist.

As Jin walked away as well, even the cop felt the need to comfort Jin when he saw the boy was breaking down. He barely made it out without falling over, unable to see anymore due to the immense blockage of tears that were fogging up his vision.

Seeing Namjoon's suit was stained with blood, the dark circles underneath his eyes, and the way he held in his pain until he left was enough to make the older boy break inside.

He deeply regretted leaving, but he didn't have another option. It's not like he could stay in jail with Namjoon.

Chanyeol greeted him again, startled by Jin's presence. The boy had entered so happy at first and was now leaving completely shattered.

He no longer found the strength to hold himself up by the time Chanyeol and him made it
back outside to the parking lot. Chanyeol did his best to not injure Jin's fragile body while lifting him up.

He carried the boy all the way to the car and helped him buckle up. When his seatbelt was strapped on, the other sat down on the driver's side and drove away.

Jin's head was pressed against the window the entire time, staring back at the prison and watching as it slowly disappeared from view the further the car drove away.

What more did he wish to stay with Namjoon.

"How was he?" Chanyeol quietly asked.

"Hurt. Very hurt, Chanyeol." Jin spoke the best he could, without choking up.

"He had an injury the size of my hand in his lower abdomen and it was- it was bleeding."

Jin's stuttering had begun the minute he started to describe Namjoon's wound to his friend.

"He had bruises on both of his wrists from the handcuffs. When I left, he was crying!" He finally broke down again.

"He faked being strong, but I know he's not! He's hurt and being there won't help him heal faster. He might even injure himself again. I... I can't anymore, Chanyeol. I just can't!"

The tears Jin had been holding back the entire time he was visiting Namjoon were now descending from his eyes.

A phone call suddenly alarmed him.

He looked at the caller ID and recognized the number immediately. He picked it up, frowning.

"Hello?" His sniffles could be heard through the other line. When he heard someone else sniffling as well, Jin's eyes widened.

"Are you crying?" The caller took a while to respond, but once they did, Jin was left speechless by their response.

"Son... We want you back."

~~~