72 🦊

Namjoon's POV:

With my hands and feet chained up, I paced back into the dark prison cell I call my home.

The prisoners who usually mess with me, were completely silent.

Not a sound to be heard from any of them.

They all feared me now that they knew just what I was capable of.

Knowing this didn't give me 'power' like most prisoners feel whenever they're feared by someone.

To me, being feared by someone reminds me of the beast that I carry within me.

The flesh eating beast that will fend on bastards like my uncle to keep my loved ones safe.

That's all I ever wanted from the start. To keep my loved ones safe.

But you know where that lead me to? Jail. A jail in which I'm being treated as a monster, and not given the reason.

The reason as to why I do so much harm to others.

No one understands a wolf. No one can ever comprehend just how hard it is to be me.

I often wonder, what the hell happened to me.

The old me.

I used to be Kim Namjoon, the soft, award winning champion who used his abilities to do
good.

Now I'm Kim Namjoon, the killer.

The wolf who slaughtered and took the lives of fourteen men in one sitting.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

If I had only controlled myself and avoided those gangsters, then I wouldn't have gone to jail for manslaughter, I would have never gotten hurt and sent to the hospital.

Chulmoon wouldn't have gotten hurt because of me.

Jin wouldn't have gotten hurt because of me.

My parents and his wouldn't have gotten hurt, emotionally, because of me.

All of this was all because of me.

~~~

"Keep walking." I felt when a man pushed me. I looked behind me.

"My cell room is that way, you know." I told the policeman who just forced me to walk further.

"That room is no longer going to be yours. We have a special place for runaways like you,
Kim Namjoon." I turned my head over, staring at another policeman who was standing right next to the other.

I immediately recognized this policeman.

He was the same one I escaped, from not so long ago, in the hospital.

The man who I injured severely.

"How did you get here so fast?" I said.

"I have a police car and you have two feet. Enough talking, get inside." He pointed at my new cell.

I walked in. The room was way colder, bigger, and emptier.

It had no restroom and no sink. Just an old, rusty bunk bed and a single window, smaller than the one my previous cell room had.

The second I stepped foot in it, my body froze and I developed goosebumps all around, from my arms all the way down to my spine.

Not long after I was brought inside, I sensed something wasn't right.