37 🐺

Jin's POV:

My mouth hung open as I started breathing heavily.

"Jinnie, you've been in there for a while now. Are you alright?" Asked my mother, knocking on the door. I felt a shooting pain run up my thighs from how hard I clenched my butt when jumping up.

How am I even supposed to answer her? I can't talk...

"Throw something at the door if you need help! If you don't need it, then turn the faucet on." My mother's suggestions were perfect. I immediately turned the water on and heard her sigh out in relief as she walked away.

I hate being such a burden.

What a useless son I've become.

What a useless human I am.

I promised myself not to cry anymore. I've cried so much that I forgot all about laughting
or even smiling.

Luckily, Namjoon, Chanyeol, and my parents have kept me with high hopes.

Especially Namjoon. He texts me every day from morning to night. He calls me on some occasions and sometimes we even make drawings for each other of wolves, foxes, and other cute things.

I love my Joonie.

"I need him so badly..." I slowly bend over to pick my pants up off of the floor, then put them back on.

When I exited the bathroom, Chanyeol was still watching the movie when I returned.

I stared at his side profile for a while, completely dozed off. My body wasn't cooperating with my mind when it was trying to send it a message to stop feeling so excited over nothing.

"Oh, you're back! Yay! Here, let me help you." He caressed my neck.

I smiled at him, holding onto his arm as I carefully lay back down on my bed.

"Thanks, Channie." I texted. Chanyeol nodded as a response, turning his head over to me.

"I changed the movie. This time I put a romantic one... If you don't mind. I think it's very sweet." Romantic? Why would he suddenly put a romantic movie?

Huh. Strange. Either way, I agreed on watching the movie with him. Chanyeol is a sweet and trustworthy person who's always been very respectful of me and my situation.

I'm thankful to have him in my life.

~~~

The movie had such romantic scenes, I couldn't help but smile widely. My mind only made up one word to describe my feelings for what I felt towards the movie, and that word was "Loneliness"...

Here's why: The more I watched it, I thought about my own experiences with Namjoon.

"Just get out of my head already, Namjoon. Why can't I just focus on something else without it involving you?" My phone lit up out of nowhere.

Chanyeol and I both stared at its light.

I lowered the brightness and silently stared at it.

🐺🔥Master🔥🐺: [Hey, Handsome💘💘 It's a little late and you must feel very tired, I know. I just wanted to ask you how you were doing. I miss you, baby :( 💗]

I stared down at the screen for a while before replying, as if I was put under a spell.

Seeing these text messages every day makes me realize just how much I miss Namjoon.

I can't wait to heal completely so that I can escape this prison I call my home. I'll go to Namjoon's house every night and stay with him.

In his arms. Feeling the warmth of his body cradle me while I intertwine my long fingers with his own as he wraps his hand around my waist- WHAT AM I THINKING OF?

This is wrong! This is bad! My parents would send me off to some place far away from him and that would kill me. I secretly hear them at night discussing when they're going to move to a better house in another neighborhood.

I don't think my heart can take it. Leaving Namjoon is the last thing I would ever want to do.

🦊💋Vixen💋🦊: [Jinnie misses his Master too! I need you, Joonie. I can't stand being this way without you anymore...] I suddenly got a strange feeling as if someone was watching me.

I looked over at my friend and he was minding his own business watching the movie. He thought I was watching it as well, since I had my phone hidden under the bedsheets, he couldn't tell if I was still texting or not.

Another advantage I had in keeping my body underneath the covers, was that I could hide the bulge that had appeared in me while I was in the bathroom.

We both jumped up, hearing a door open. Chanyeol hissed at the sound and I winced.

When I was startled, I made an involuntary movement that sent another shooting pain down to my bottom. My mother turned the lights on to see us better.

"Boys, I brought you some snacks." We thanked her by bowing our heads and smiling as she walked towards me.

"Jin, why are you so red?" I tensed up. My face had started to burn up before while I was in the bathroom, thinking about Namjoon. When I felt her place her hand on my head, I slightly pulled myself away from her.

"The heating system in here is very hot, ma'am." Chanyeol said. I sighed, relaxing all of my muscles when my mom turned her attention to him.

"Well I agree, but I think that the problem here are these bedsheets. They're way too hot. Jinnie, why don't you uncover yourself from these for a while?" I shook my head like there was no tomorrow, disagreeing with my mom.

"I'll get you some new ones that are less warm, sweetheart. You can use this quilt when Winter starts." She took the bedsheets off of me and up came my erection.

I crossed my legs as much as I could, trying to hide it from Chanyeol as my mother exited
my bedroom, leaving me exposed.

Chanyeol heard me wrestling with my own feet and scrunched up his nose.

"Jinnie? What's wrong?" I just narrowed my head downwards, insisting that I was okay.

But after awhile, I realized that I wasn't.

Memories of what my mother had told me flashed back into my head, and I started to wonder if I could actually die from my own erection.

This caused me to stress out, increasing the pain I felt.

"Jin, you don't look so good. You... You look pale." Namjoon always knew when I was in heat, why doesn't Chanyeol know?

Does he not have the same abilities as Namjoon does? Usually, Namjoon would have been sniffing me all over, sensing my erection.

"I'm okay." I texted. When Chanyeol leaned over to check the message I had wrote to him on my phone, my hands were shaking so much that my finger slipped and I ended up clicking on a new message that I had received.

"Seokjin... Who's 'Master' and why are you crossing your legs like that?"

~~~