91 🐺

1:00 A.M.

~

2:00 A.M.

~~

3:00 A.M.

~~~

While Namjoon was peacefully asleep, Jin was wide awake, staring outside of the window, in their cozy bedroom.

It was still dark out and the room was getting colder from the smooth breeze coming in because of an opened window Jin was tempted to shut.

However, Jin wasn't the only one awake... Because while Namjoon was fast asleep, mouth halfway open, as his doe eyes were completely shut, there was one side of Namjoon that wasn't asleep.

That side of his was keeping Jin awake as well, baring in mind that the man was asleep and he couldn't do anything but lay next to him, hoping he would wake up at any minute to find the one part of him that hadn't gone to sleep.

"Mmm.. Mhhmm." Jin felt his ears turn red, hearing Namjoon turn himself around to face the plain wall.

He then turned himself back to face the fox, but when the boy was finally starting to fall asleep, Namjoon's, rather uncomfortable sounds returned, and Jin couldn't help but see the way the man kept folding his arms into the space in between his pants.

"Oh... Namjoon, why are you doing this now. I can't help myself. You're too tempting." He didn't want to bother the wolf, but his body was tempting him so badly, it was driving Jin
crazy.

After they had both put their clothes on to prevent themselves from feeling cold, Jin was beginning to hate the restraining pieces of clothing that remained on his waist below.

Being shirtless wasn't enough, the man wanted more. He needed more.

"Mm.." Namjoon's deep, tempting moans flew through Jin's ears from one end to the other, like the wind that was now blowing on his bare chest.

"I've had it!" Without thinking, Jin slid his cold hand down into the wet, warmth of his midsection, jerking himself off, the slowest he could to not wake the younger boy up.

Going slow the first ten seconds was easy for the boy, until he got used to the pace and started going faster. He noticed the bed was making too much noise as the frame kept colliding against the wall.

When he slowed down, Namjoon continued to groan in his sleep, this time, leaning in closer to Jin.

The older boy turned over unintentionally and was trapped in Namjoon's arms. Instead of escaping, Jin relaxed himself and just cuddled up with him.

But as a result of getting so close against Namjoon, he felt his clothed dick rub against his exposed length.

Unable to free himself from the wolf without waking him from his sleep, Jin had no choice but to remain silent with his erection growing by the minute.

He was in trouble now, feeling his body tense up the moment Namjoon's hand started to slip away from his waist, heading down towards his butt.

"Oh no... His hand is going to touch my-" Jin parted his lips, moaning softly, then shut his mouth immediately.

Embarrassed of his actions, the boy kept it low and attempted to take Namjoon's hand out of his length, which is where it had landed on.

In the process of removing the boy's hand away, Jin's body started to rotate.