43 🐺

Namjoon's POV:

I woke up again, this time however, I was in a familiar looking room with a scent I was used to.

My own bedroom. I got up, feeling nauseous. My tongue was watering, my head was spinning and I had a weird sensation inside of my stomach.

Before I could adjust myself up onto the bed, I flung the bedsheets off of my body and ran
towards the bathroom.

When my parents heard me throwing up, they rushed behind me and asked if I was okay.

Later on, they told me how I got here and why they left the hospital so soon.

"Namjoon, we had to evacuate the hospital because of a virus that was going around. It was spreading from patient to patient there and we couldn't risk you or any of us getting it. It's hazardous and deadly." Rather than feeling relieved of being away from that contagious virus in that hospital, I felt worried.

Not for me. But for Jin.

"What about Jin and his parents? They are home, right? Right, dad? Mom?" My parents stayed silent, despite me asking them twice.

My father spoke first after giving me a nod of denial.

"No, Joon. Unfortunately for Seokjin's case, they had to stay in the hospital overnight, and they're still in there." With Jin being in a hospital full of sick people and a deadly virus, I started to freak out.

"But, but they told us that Jinnie was going to be released from the hospital today." My father told me.

"Thank goodness." I sighed. I cleaned myself off and my mom gave me medicine to help my nausea subside.

When I looked at myself in the mirror, I had a scar from the side of my brow bone, to the back of my head. It looked insane, but either way, I'm just glad that I'm alive.

Though I'm still worried about Jin's health. If he contracts a virus, he might die. His body is in no shape for any type of illness.

Hopefully they arrive home soon. I can't wait to see him and get to hear his voice again.

"Joonie, you had a message from someone named Vixen...? I think it was a voice message- DON'T RUN, YOU'LL GET DIZZY- Ahh, this child of mine." My mother's voice disappeared as I practically teleported back to my room, racing to get my phone.

When I snatched it up, I read that I in fact, had a message from Jin.

🦊💋 Vixen 💋🦊: [Kim Seokjin sent you a voice message]

"Good morning, Joonie. Are you alright?" He sounds okay. His voice is still unstable.

🐺🔥 Master 🔥🐺: [Good morning, Jinnie. I'm fine, it's just that this annoying dizziness won't go away. I'll be alright soon. How do you feel?]

Five minutes after I sent my text and patiently waited (by patiently, I mean: Throwing a toy baseball up in the air in my bed countless times while looking at my phone every ten seconds).

Jin finally texted back.

I flung the phone over my chest and tapped on the screen until it brightened up.

🦊💋 Vixen 💋🦊: [I'm healing, but I feel tired. Very tired.]

🐺🔥 Master 🔥🐺: [I know how you must feel, but that's why you need to rest before leaving the hospital, sweetheart.]

🦊💋 Vixen 💋🦊: [Are you in pain? You scared me so much when you fell in the bathroom. I thought I was going to lose you.] A smile of sadness along with sympathy appeared on my face when reading Jin's message.