47 🐺

🔥🐺Master🐺🔥: [I hear Kangdae. I can hear his voice. I don't know how to explain this, Jin. But I hear him. I haven't been able to sleep. All that I see is the hospital, the blood,
and the sound of the gun shot just won't get out of my head. I'm leaving, Jin. I can't with the guilt and the pain anymore. I need to leave the house. Kangdae's voice is tormenting me... Seokjin, I love you ❤]

Jin froze. He couldn't find a way to stop Namjoon from leaving or even help him out physically, being bed bound for so long was killing him. Now that he needed to use his legs, he couldn't.

🦊💋Vixen💋🦊: [Incoming call from Kim Seokjin]

When Jin's call was answered, he was shocked yet again. This time it was because of Namjoon's voice.

"Namjoon, are you crying?"

~A few minutes ago~

Namjoon hit send and walked to the bathroom, holding a wooden object in his hands.

The wooden object being a chair. His phone had stayed in the living room, on top of the coffee table in between the two couches.

His legs felt as if he had lead inside of his bloodstream, slowing him down from walking.

One way or another, he made it to the bathroom after collecting one last item: A thick rope that his mother uses to hang the laundry on.

After he removed the clips off of the rope, the boy stared at himself in the bathroom mirror for a while.

His heart racing, knowing that in just a few seconds, he would vanish from the world forever.

"Namjoon, why? Why didn't you save me?" Kangdae's words kept on haunting Namjoon, giving him more motivation to proceed with his actions.

He had already hung the rope from a hook that was stuck to the roof of the bathroom. It was always there from the first day that Namjoon and his parents moved into the house.

They often wondered what it was meant for, and seeing it made Namjoon realize that it was now going to be used for his own death.

He stepped up onto the chair, hearing a creak coming from the wood as he put all of his body weight on top of it.

While fidgeting with the strings that were sticking out of the white rope, Namjoon just couldn't help but feel something was holding him back on killing himself.

Kangdae's own death was stuck to Namjoon's head like a tattoo. It couldn't be erased, but the only way to physically get rid of it was by taking his own life.

He thought of ending it all:

The voices in his head.

The guilt.

The anger.

The sadness.

Everything for him to finally be set free.

He put his head over the loop of the thick rope on as if it was a necklace, and tightened it around his neck.

Slowly but surely, he started to have shortness of breathe as the rope squeezed his esophagus tighter the longer he had it around his neck.

"I'm sorry for not saving you, Kangdae... See you soon." Namjoon lifted his leg up to kick the chair beneath him, but the rope suddenly snapped in half and made him fall on the floor, saving his life.