56 🦊

Jin stood in shock. His parents were staring at him, their looks weren't pleasant.

"Yes, I am." He hoped that by coming out to them, that the couple would accept their son.

But not everyone is accepting of another person loving or being attracted to their same gender.

"I'm sure he's just confused, honey." His mother spoke to his dad, ignoring Jin as if he wasn't even there.

His father held his forehead, depending the crease in between his eyebrows. Jin can see how disappointed he had made his parents.

"Seokjin, let's go upstairs." His mother seemed in shock, rather than angry. She was Jin's only hope of being accepting of his sexuality, so Jin held onto that hope as he took slow steps upstairs to his bedroom.

His mom helped him sit down on his bed, then he asked her what she thought about him.

"Mom... Are you mad at me?" His heart was racing a million miles per hour, with the fear of his mother hating him.

"Do you hate me?" His mother just silently shook her head.

"No mother can ever hate her child. You're my own blood, Jin." She then sighed.

"I'm just a little bit disappointed." And just like that, Jin's last string of hope tore apart.

"You're just confused, son." Jin couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Mom-"

"Mommy and daddy will help you through this." That's when the fox had enough of being silenced.

"I don't need help, mom. I know what I am! I'm gay and I love Namjoon!" All that Jin felt was a warm, sizzling hot feeling left on his cheek after his mother slapped him across the face.

"Are you stupid, or what? How do you think Namjoon's parents would react to this nonsense? How do you think Namjoon himself would feel after hearing this? Son, this decision could fuck up your life. Think about your words first before even saying them."

Jin started shaking out of anger. He clenched his jaw, tightly.

"Namjoon knows already... Mother." His voice deepened.

"You told him!? Why the hell would you tell him something like that? No wonder he chose to sleep in an inflatable mattress last night and not next to you." Now his father was trying to change the entire subject, to make matters worse.

"You have it all wrong, dad. MOM was the one who suggested the whole 'mattress' thing. But just so you know, Namjoon did sleep with me. And I'm not just talking about last night..." Jin smirked, feeling the need to let his anger out.

"Namjoon and I have had countless encounters. When you two went to sing karaoke with his parents, I lost my virginity for the first time." His parents were dumbfounded.

"I don't get this. What are you saying?" Jin stood up, no longer feeling any physical pain.

"We had sex. Which explains why I was in heat all of those times after that, he was the one getting rid of my fever." His parents didn't know what to even say. They were beyond disgusted, and in shock.

"You had pills for that!! How the fuck are you going to have sex with a man you don't even know, Seokjin!? Let alone A MAN? Are you crazy!? Do you know the risk of STD's?"

His mother's words hurt Jin deeply, but he was soon starting to realize how cold hearted she could be. The fox decided to continue defending himself for his relationship with Namjoon and in the name of love.

"Oh please, those stupid pills never did anything. Not after experiencing what sex can actually do to my body, I never needed another one of those pills ever again." He took his car keys and placed them in his pocket.

"And just so you know, Namjoon is clean. Unlike your first girlfriend, dad." Jin's father was about to swing his fist at Jin when his mother stopped him.

"Girlfriend? I thought I was your first girlfriend. And... Did he say "Unlike"? DID SHE HAVE AIDS?" Jin took his phone as he watched his parents arguing.

"It's not like that-" He made his way downstairs the slowest he could, hearing a loud slap coming from upstairs. He was sure that his mother had also left a handprint on his father's face.

He never imagined that his parents can be so violent, but the grown ups were the least of Jin's worries. Right now, all that Jin had on his mind was Namjoon.

He made it outside, locking the door behind him so that if his parents attempt to chase after him, they would be distracted by the lock on the door, along with the things that he placed at the entrance of the door, blocking it momentarily.

While he carefully got in his car, Jin found it easier to sit down and less painful. Once his body was firmly and comfortably adjusted inside of his vehicle, he backed up out of the driveway entrance and drove off, too busy to even realize his parents had opened the door and were screaming at him to come back home.

By the time they had moved all of the furniture that was blocking the door, Jin had already left.

"I'll find a way to see Namjoon one way or another... And I'm not going back home!" The boy said to himself, insisting that he had made the right decision.

Halfway into the highway, and Jin started to sniffle.

"God, when was the last time I even washed my car? I'm getting allergies from the dust in here." He spoke, focusing on the route his GPS was taking him to when driving.

A few minutes passed by and Jin's allergies hadn't gone away. This time, he started to scratch his eyes vigorously, digging into his pupils with his knuckles just to ease the itch.

"Stupid allergies! Stupid me! STUPID ME!!" Jin found himself smacking the steering wheel
as tears threatened to spill out of his eyes.

His sniffling turned into a loud gasp, as he finally let his tears out, knowing very well that
his "allergies" were tears that he had been trying to suppress the whole time.

"Namjoon, why!! Just tell me why!" His heart was beyond shattered. It felt as if someone had stepped on it and left it gushing blood. There was nothing but a gaping hole inside of
Jin's heart, that was growing with every punch to the chest he received.

The poor fox had been holding back so much, that he couldn't express his emotions in just one day. His body was giving out, as he started to shake.

He could barely see the cars in front of him, yet somehow he managed to park his car on the side of the road and turn the engine off.

"Why won't they accept me? Why do they think I'm confused? How can they say that!! They could have told me they were embarrassed in the first fucking place!" His anger towards his parents grew.

"And I was so stupid. I should have kept my mouth shut. Because now everyone hates me, apparently!" His anger towards his own self grew stronger.

"I don't even know what to do anymore! What am I even doing? I just ran away from my parents just like Namjoon did... Now Namjoon is in jail for running away and I'm running after him." Jin started the engine again, looking forward.

He drove away again, then continued the route that his GPS was redirecting him to.

"In five miles, turn left." Jin's tears wouldn't let him see the road in front of him, let alone
the cars.

He ended up driving in the wrong lane.

Then it happened...

A car crashed into his.