9 🐺

The next morning, Jin woke up late. He went to sleep early last night, so it surprised him when he woke up at 12:00 P.M. His mother had called him a few times but decided to let him sleep for a while more.

After all, she didn't know her son had sexual activities with Namjoon yesterday. She just thought Jin was tired from all of the games he played with his neighbor.

Jin got up and went straight to the bathroom. He took a shower the moment he walked in, feeling a sticky residue on him.

The warm water cascading down his back made him feel very relaxed. He started to play with it, splashing water all over himself, then he focused on pouring body wash over his arms and the rest of his body.

His morning started off normal. For now, at least.

The fox made his way back to his room, taking his bathrobe off to put his casual wear on.

He heard his notifications go off the minute he put his shirt on.

Namjoon: [Good morning, Jin. How do you feel?]

Jin: [I'm very well, how are you doing? Did you injure yourself by any chance, yesterday?]

Namjoon: [At first. I'm still walking a little bit funny, but I'm more concerned about you. Are you okay?]

Jin: [I'm totally fine, but... There is one thing bothering me.]

Namjoon: [What's that?]

Jin pouted, looking at Namjoon's icon on his phone while texting back.

Jin: [I miss you, Joonie :( I want to see you again!]

Namjoon: [Of course we can. Let's see each other right now. Are you free to see me in my house?] Jin thought about it for a while.

Namjoon had escaped his house to see him once, so why couldn't he do the same? He thought.

The more he thought about it, the more the fox became fond of the idea.

Jin: [I'm on my way.] He sent his text while pulling a shirt over this head. He tied his shoes and spritz perfume all over him, feeling better than before.

Seeing Namjoon the day after their ecstatic night yesterday was probably the best thing to do. This way, they wouldn't lose contact and stick together... But not as stuck as they were yesterday.

Jin threw a hoodie on and blue ripped jeans, walking out of the front door when he saw that his parents were still asleep in their bed. He thanked Karaoke Night for making his mom and dad so sleepy, just so he could leave the house easier.

But the fox thought beforehand and stuffed his bed with pillows to make believe that he was still sleeping, closing the door to his room, then locking the front door.

He could think of an excuse to get back into his apartment later on, right now he was currently worried about how to make it to Namjoon's house without getting caught by his parents.

Jin: [I'm here, Joonie! Can you help me up?] Namjoon looked out of his window and helped Jin up.

They became glued to each other, with their clothes on this time. The reason they were stuck this time was due to their tight embrace. Jin loved being in Namjoon's arms, he missed feeling the wolf's warmth.

Namjoon ran his hand throughout the fox's soft hair, taking his hoodie off. Jin realized that the boy didn't have a shirt on. He didn't mind it, though.

All they wanted was their physical contact and soft touch. "That was one hell of a night, wasn't it?" Namjoon asked, referring to their sexual activities.