35 🐺

The next morning, Namjoon woke up with dark circles around his eyes. The pain in his head was unbearable, it was as if he had slept inside of a rock concert the whole night: His hair was messy, his head was booming, and he slept with the same clothes he had on all day yesterday.

The man didn't even bother changing out of his clothing when he got back home. He fell asleep when he came home from his job at 3:00 A.M. He didn't want his work to pile up, therefore, he stayed up until that time to finish an important project he was working on, then when he arrived home after that long trip to his job, his feet were sizzling from the pain of running around the office and driving back to his apartment afterwards.

He collapsed on his bed, feeling relief take over his body. The man couldn't think of anything else besides sleeping. He cuddled up in his bed, cozily curling up into a ball, falling asleep in under two minutes.

Now that he was awake and well rested, he looked at his phone and saw the date.

"Sunday, September 14." He yawned, biting himself with his sharp teeth.

"Oww! Son of a bitch! I do the same thing every time I yawn. My tongue is so deformed from me biting it, it doesn't even look like a tongue anymore. Jeez."

The man stretched his arms, rolling over to his side to reach his phone.

He had over twenty notifications.

(6 new messages from Kim Seokjin) Namjoon immediately opened them, nearly getting his fingers twisted in a knot.

Jin: [What my mother said is wrong. You weren't at fault, Namjoon, please don't blame yourself.

Seeing you and not being able to say anything hurts, but not seeing you at all would hurt me more.

You're my best friend. You're my boyfriend.

You're my Joonie. And Jinnie can't live without his Joonie.

Answer me when you get these messages...

I need you in my life, Namjoon.] Jin's messages not only reached Namjoon's phone, but they also reached his heart. The man started to write back immediately.

Namjoon: [You have no idea how much I've suffered without you, Jin.

I miss you, I miss being with you and holding you safely.

A wolf is nothing without his pack. You're the whole pack, Jinnie. I need you so badly.]

He sent his text, then sighed, staring outside of his window.

"Wait a minute. My window!" He found a new way of communicating with Jin. The man wrote something down on a large piece of paper, then texted Jin.

Namjoon: [Open your curtain for a surprise.]

~meanwhile~

Jin spread the curtains apart, blinded by the sunlight at first. Then he saw something that made him smile for the first time in two days.

A message written on paper, tapped over the window that read "♡I LOVE YOU!♡" with cute hearts. His own heart melted as he covered his face. The paper disappeared and up came Namjoon's face.

The wolf stood up, waving at him with the sweetest smile ever. Jin was still covering his mouth while waving back.

He picked his phone up and started to text the man.

Jin: [How do you manage to always cheer me up?] Namjoon's phone went off, he picked it
off of his table while keeping his eyes on Jin.

Namjoon: [I still owe you much more as an apology, my love.] Fireworks ignited inside of Jin's heart, he felt as if it was going to explode with emotions.

Jin: [Does this mean that you still love me?] The question was too obvious for Namjoon.

Namjoon: [When did I 'stop' loving you? Of course I love you, Seokjin. Now, tomorrow, and forevermore.] His words sounded surreal to Jin.

He continued to text back and forth with the wolf. They had a lot to catch up on and a lot to fix.

By the end of the day, Namjoon and Jin were able to fix and restore the amount of love they lost. Through their texts, they prove to each other that they could survive their current crises of not being able to physically interact.

Namjoon: [Jin, can I change your name?]

Jin: [Yes.] Jin waited patiently to see what Namjoon was doing to the settings of the messaging app.

[NEW: Kim Namjoon has changed the colors of the chat room!]

[NEW: Kim Namjoon has set your name to ❤❤❤]

[NEW: Kim Namjoon has set his own name to ❤❤❤]

The colors changed to purple and their names did too.

Namjoon sent him a voice message.

"What do you think?" Jin started to text him in response to his voice message.

... : [Are these good?] Namjoon asked.

... [Not quite.]

Wild Wolf: [So, no?]

My Vixen: [Try something different.] Namjoon thought of a new name.

Wild Wolf: [What about Wild Omega? 😉]

My Vixen: [Nah.]

Namjoon: [I got nothing. Do you have any names in mind?]

[NEW: Kim Seokjin has set your name to: 🐺🔥 Master 🔥🐺]

[NEW: Kim Seokjin has set his own name to: 💋🦊 Vixen 🦊💋]

💋🦊 Vixen 🦊💋: [Now, our names are inappropriately appropriate.]

🐺🔥 Master 🔥🐺: [I'm totally okay with this. As long as our parents never find our texts.]

💋🦊 Vixen 🦊💋: [I agree. These names I chose are inappropriately appropriate,
if that makes sense...]

🐺🔥 Master 🔥🐺: [You chose the perfect names for us, my love 😘] Jin smiled down at his phone.

🐺🔥 Master 🔥🐺: [How do you feel? Are you okay?]

💋🦊 Vixen 🦊💋: [My throat feels sore and stiff, but I'm okay. I'm actually happy that I can still talk to you, even without speaking.]

"At least he's happier. That's all that matters to me." Namjoon thought.

💋🦊 Vixen 🦊💋: [How are you?] A strong headache took over Namjoon's head, leaving
the man feeling dizzy. He squeezed his eyes tightly, screeching.

His body started to shiver.

💋🦊 Vixen 🦊💋: [Joonie? Are you still there?] He couldn't read what Jin had sent him, his vision was becoming distorted with squiggles.

The dizziness went away after a few seconds, but the headache was still pounding inside of Namjoon, the swollen blood vessels inside of his brain started to cause him pain inside of his head.

🐺🔥 Master 🔥🐺: [I'm here, don't worry. I just got a strange headache out of nowhere.]

💋🦊 Vixen 🦊💋: [Did you eat breakfast?]

🐺🔥 Master 🔥🐺: [No. Not yet.]

💋🦊 Vixen 🦊💋: [Then maybe the cause of your headache is hungriness. You should eat something.] Namjoon thought Jin was right.

🐺🔥 Master 🔥🐺: [You're right. I should probably go eat something. I'll text you later on. Bye, Jinnie💞]

💋🦊 Vixen 🦊💋: [Goodbye, Joonie 💖]