73 🐺

A bright room filled with light was the first thing Jin noticed as he opened his eyes. After being trapped in the darkness for such a long time, the light bothered his eyes, but no more than his abused body.

He couldn't feel a single thing. His body would have been in excruciating pain and agony if it weren't for the amount of medication he was put under to numb the pain away.

Temporarily, at least. He swore he was alone in the room, but when he looked to his side, he found a wolf by his side.

His first reaction was to ball his hands up into two fists while dragging the wolf's lips towards his own.

To his surprise, the wolf refused his kiss. Jin was confused and in more pain than ever, feeling rejection taking over his mind, leaving an empty hole in his heart.

"W...why? Do you hate me, Namjoon? Do you!" He began to cry, then was left in a shock when the wolf became someone else.

A tall, muscular, pale man was standing right in front of him.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, Jin. I'm not Namjoon, my name is Chulmoon... And I'm the man who saved you from Namjoon's uncle." Jin's eyes widened as he stared at the stranger.

"How do you know my name. What are you and Namjoon? Where is Namjoon?" He started to feel unsafe around Chulmoon.

His whining made Chulmoon feel bad. It wasn't easy for Jin to trust just anyone, especially not older men.

In order for the boy to stay calm and not injure himself in a foolish attempt to get up and run away, Chulmoon gently backed away and sat down in a chair near the hospital bed Jin was lying down on, just to keep his distance but to speak to him at the same time without making the fox feel uncomfortable and intimated.

"Namjoon told me who you were. He told me to go after you for you to meet each other and when I told him about what his uncle had done to you... He went mad. Completely mad." Jin looked down, feeling a heaviness in his chest.

"That's because it's not the first time this has happened to me." His eyes turned over to face Chulmoon.

"So then... You saved me from that man?" The older man nodded.

Jin sighed deeply.

"I wish I could have gotten to you sooner, as much as Namjoon did." Jin couldn't help but think about Chulmoon's wolf form.

"Wait a minute- So, you're a hybrid as well?" The prisoner shook his head in response.

"How come your ears and tail don't show?"

"I can make them disappear and appear as I please. I'm good at controlling my inner wolf." Chulmoon smiled.

"Amazing! I'm a hybrid too."

"I can tell." Jin melted into Chulmoon's touch as he caressed his ears, softly and with care.

"Chulmoon, can you tell Namjoon to come and see me?" A smile appeared on Jin's face after he spoke.

Seeing Namjoon was all that Jin wished for.

"I can't wait another minute to see my Joonie! I've missed him so much." Tears of happiness were streaming down Jin's face at the thought of seeing the wolf he loved so much.

He couldn't wait to be around him.

To inhale his addictive scent.

To be under his warm touch, unraveling himself in his arms.

"What? What's wrong?" His questions were making Chulmoon feel more nervous each time.

"I'm sorry." Jin furrowed his eyebrows.