92 🦊

Jin's POV:

I rolled around in the bed, stretching my long legs around. When I felt how spacious it was, my mind immediately went to Namjoon.

Without wasting another minute, I sat up in bed, but sank right back down, feeling my body sore and achy.

Though determined to find Namjoon, I didn't have to go far. He came to me.

"Good morning, sweet-" A loud thunderbolt made me run over to the wolf, shivering underneath his arms.

"Heart." He finished his sentence with a short laughter, finding my weakness funny.

However, I found nothing funny about it.

I was terrified, begging him to carry me in his arms. Namjoon found my whining adorable and cradled me.

He thought I was cold, so he bundled me up with his bathrobe. But the shivering in my body wasn't because of the cold, and Namjoon realized it when he heard me crying.

"It's just thunder, baby. It's okay." He softly caressed my body, attempting to comfort me.

But my comfort was far-fetched. My mind zoned out, channeling into a very dark part of my life.

A part Namjoon knows, but doesn't understand the way I do.

Each lightening bolt...

Each loud crash of thunder...

"Why are you so afraid of thunder?" It was time for me to reveal the truth after keeping it hidden from even my own parents.

Namjoon was going to be the first and last to know about the other half of my dark past...

~~~

-No one's POV-

The man was confused, seeing how nervous Jin had gotten over thunder.

Was it the sudden darkness of the clouds caving in on the sun, not allowing the light in?

Was it the roaring sounds of the thunderbolts tearing through the sky and making the earth shake?

Namjoon wondered why Jin was so scared, so he asked him.

And his answer revealed a part of Jin Namjoon never knew existed.

A part so dark, it sent shivers down his spine and had goosebumps running all around his arms and legs.

"It was those men... It was me. That cold room..."

~Flashback~

Jin woke up inside of a room filled with cameras, tied down with his mouth sealed. The duck tape around it keeping the boy from screaming out for help.

His head was spinning, hair messy, neck twisted from turning it so many ways in the darkness of the bedroom, begging his abductors to let him go.

The moment they untied him, they found a way to strip him out of his clothes and all that the fox could hear were the sounds of the loud shutters coming from a camera they used to take pictures of him.

While one man took his virginity away by force, another took the pictures and filmed him getting raped.

And Jin was forced to do this many times or else the kidnappers threatened to kill his parents.

The loud thunder was injuring Jin's sensitive ears, causing him to panic along with the fear he already had because of the men who kept on abusing him.

As the days went by, Jin attempted escaping the dark room countless times, but just when he was about to leave, something bad would always happen.

"M-master, please d...don't hurt me again. Jinnie doesn't want to!"