71 🐺

Namjoon was limping around the hospital, after reaching the elevator that took him to the main entrance of the building.

His body was shaking from how weak he was. The police were after him as well, making things more difficult for the boy.

In their eyes, Namjoon was nothing but a criminal on the loose. Knowing the danger he was getting himself into, the wolf proceeded to hunt down his prey, searching the entire lobby for his uncle.

He looked all around his surroundings, seeing nothing but normal looking patients and workers. Just as he was about to head back up the second floor, Namjoon's eyes captured a tall, lanky figure, standing next to a set of body guards with handcuffs on.

The figure appeared to be a middle aged man, who had a single leg in the air. A leg that Namjoon had dismantled when he bit down on it.

"There you are. You son of a bitch." As he was making his way out, "HEY! Stop, right where
you are, or we'll shoot!" Namjoon looked behind him, staring at a policeman who was holding a gun in his hand.

"You were given orders to stay in your room. Why didn't you follow them!" He angrily asked.

Namjoon didn't respond.

He kept on turning his head to the left, staring at his uncle who was just inches away from him.

"Get back to your room now, or we'll be forced to take you back to jail without a full recovery." The cop was heading his way.

Three things were on Namjoon's mind: 1. The policeman who was trying to take him back to his recovery room.

2. Jin's current state and what damage had been done to his body because of that man.

3. His uncle getting away.

And that's something Namjoon wasn't going to allow.

He couldn't run towards his uncle, he couldn't hide from the policeman in front of him...

So he put his hands up and slowly walked towards the cop, defeated.

"That's it. Now let me put these on your hands meanwhile." He extended his arms out to the cop, frowning while the man cuffed him.

Namjoon lost the war against his uncle.

It was over.

...

The cop and him made his way back to an elevator.

"You're one crazy guy, you know that, right? No one has ever surrendered this easily and peacefully to us, so I'll give you credits for that. But man, look at yourself. You're done." Namjoon just nodded, pacing back towards the elevators.

A sudden pause in his walking made the cop furrow his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?"

"Sir, you dropped your key." He responded, keeping his eyes down. Namjoon's sincerity caught the man's attention as he bend over, searching for the key.

"Where is it, huh? I don't see it."

"It's right beneath my legs, sir. Here, let me-" Namjoon kicked the policeman in his balls, grabbing the real keys behind his pocket to free himself from the handcuffs.

As a bonus, Namjoon also took the policeman's gun before running outside of the lobby he was in.

"HEY!! GET BACK- H-HERE!" The policeman's voice echoed throughout Namjoon's ears as he converted himself back into his true wolf form, using his upper body strength so that his lower abdomen wouldn't be affected.

Once the wolf began running after the police car, he was unstoppable.

~Three Hours Later~

It was now dark outside and Namjoon had no idea where he was. He lost the police car a few miles ago, and stayed deep inside of the dark woods.

He began to think that it was a mistake in running after a police car in the middle of a large highway, let alone, at night.

"Fuck!!" Namjoon let out a loud howl, crouching down to the bottom of the dead leaves that rested on the ground.

At this point, the man should have just gone back to the hospital to face the policeman he had injured before, but to also be on the safe side and not get lost in the darkness of the woods.

At this point he SHOULD have just followed the path from where he once came, but Namjoon didn't.

The scent that he picked up in the highway, thanks to his amazing sense of smell, Namjoon was able to find the police car's tracks in the darkness, also thanks to his night vision.

Namjoon immediately ran after them, hoping it would lead him to his uncle.

His body was freezing from the coldness outside, and because of how weak he felt.

Not to mention that the clothes Namjoon had on were nothing but a thin hospital gown and nothing else.

His feet were cold to the touch while they walked inside of cold puddles of water: the remains of a once rainy weather.

It wasn't pleasant for the boy, but he walked forward and kept the pain hidden deep inside.

If he didn't think about it, then the pain didn't exist to him.

But just because Namjoon chose to ignore the pain didn't magically make it disappear.

The longer he lasted on the same pathway, the more body heat he lost.

Namjoon resorted to his wolf form in keeping him warmer and to avoid feeling the pain underneath his aching feet.

He might be tired, but each time he thinks about how much Jin must have suffered, Namjoon gained enough energy to keep him pushing forward.

"How did no one hear his cries? Why would they leave my uncle alone knowing damn, fucking well, what he's capable of?" Namjoon's thoughts only angered him more and more
as he came close to a stop.

The largest prison in Korea was just a few inches away from him now.

He cracked his neck, running towards the entrance of the building which was roaming with police guards who recognized him.

They were all in shock when Namjoon came in trough the double doors with his hands in the air.

He was breathing heavily, staring at the policemen who were now surrounding him.

"Take me, now."

~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WARNING!

⚠Violence Ahead⚠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~