93 🐺

⚠BEWARE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT⚠

Jin quickly helped Namjoon stand up and took him to the bed, where the boy remained shaky and sweating in the coldness of the room.

~~~

Namjoon's eyes squinted open, staring at the first thing in his way: A cold, wet rag.

"Mm... Seokjin..." Jin was by his side, placing the rag over the man's forehead.

He had a tissue paper in both sides of his nostrils to stop the bleeding.

"Namjoon, I'm so sorry. I put the water too hot." Jin frowned. Namjoon stared at the boy as his vision cleared up, revealing his full frame.

His hair was dripping wet, body drenched with water and eyes teary.

"It wasn't... The water." Namjoon softly spoke.

"Then what was it?"

"Why aren't you wearing clothes..." The fox was interrupted when Namjoon spoke over him.

He calmly answered.

"I didn't have time to put anything on." Jin admitted.

"How long was I out?" Namjoon's body stiffened with his question.

"Not so long. About two minutes-"

"Why didn't you put your robe on, then?" All of these questions and not a single one made sense to Jin.

"Namjoon, you fainted in the shower... How was I supposed to leave you like that?" Jin frowned, confused as to why Namjoon was more concerned over why he was naked and not focused on his health.

"Did you hurt yourself?" He searched him around, but found nothing wrong with the wolf.

Except for his attitude.

"Don't touch me." He got up and started bleeding again.

"Lie down- Joonie, what's wrong with you?" Jin approached the wolf, sensing something was off about him.

Namjoon kept on avoiding the fox, insisting that he was fine.

"Don't get near me, I have to go." He transformed into a wolf and headed out of the bungalow.

"Namjoon, wait." Jin followed behind him, admiring the warm weather for a moment.

It was very hot outside for once, and there were small puddles outside; What remained of the strong thunderstorm.

While the wolf was walking, Jin noticed a slight change in his footsteps. His walk was slightly wonky.

"Did he sprain his foot when he fell?" Jin gasped, running after him.

"Namjoon." He grabbed Namjoon's back, placing his hands on the wolf's fur.

Usually, this would calm him down. But to Jin's surprise, the wolf growled at him, loudly.

For a moment, Jin thought that the wolf was going to devour him to pieces.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!" He freaked out. Namjoon realized how rude he was being, but he couldn't stop himself.

He lowered his head, breathing heavily.

"Joonie, what's wrong?" The fox gently caressed his cheek. Namjoon sighed, walking away again.

"No-" Jin grabbed him before he could escape. "You're not leaving me without telling me what's..." A familiar smell filled up in Jin's lungs as he tilted his head downwards, seeing a strange substance was leaking onto the ground.