13 🐺

"No!" Jin pushed the guy away. "I'm sorry, but I can't do this." The guy understood and apologized to him for being so straightforward with the fox, not knowing if he had a mate or not.

"I have to go now." He got down from a motorcycle he was on, a game within the same arcade, then he left the dark game room he was in, only to bump into Namjoon the second he walked out of it.

His jaw dropped, seeing how startled Namjoon looked.

"NAMJOON! Joonie, I-"

"Is he your lover, Jin?" The guy from before asked, worsening the situation Jin was currently being faced with. The fox didn't know what to respond with, since he didn't know if Namjoon was just his friend or his lover.

He was very confused with his emotions, Jin didn't know what his feelings towards Namjoon really were.

Was it love?

Was it lust?

Was it friendship?

Or was it trust? Jin didn't understand himself.

"He's... He's my... I'm sorry." The fox ran away to his car, feeling safe when running away from his problem. That way he could let out his tears and no one would notice.

Especially not Namjoon.

"Hey, stay away from him!" Namjoon growled at the guy.

"What are you to him, then?" The guy hissed. This made Namjoon feel threatened, so he grabbed the guy by his collar and tightened his grip on him, blocking his airway.

"He's mine." The guy scrambled to his feet, running away. Namjoon ran out of he arcade to go check on Jin, but he didn't see him anywhere.

"Namjoon, over here! We've been looking for you." Jin's father said, pointing at his car.

"I'm sorry, sir. Where are my parents?" Namjoon asked.

"They got very drunk and we can't let them drive home in those conditions. It could lead to an accident. You're coming with us. Umm... Let's see." When the man opened his car door, he noticed there was only one spot left for Namjoon to sit.

The seat next to Jin.

"Ah, right here! Sit next to your buddy." Jin's father smiled. Namjoon gulped, making his way to the back of the car.

Jin was in his fox form, curled up in a ball in the seat, just staring outside. Namjoon felt sorry for him.

"Jinnie, are you okay?" Hearing Namjoon's voice, the fox raised his head up and faced him, nodding.

"I'm sorry." Jin's voice cracked, his eyes threatening to spill tears. The wolf comforted him, all the while, keeping both of their parents from knowing what had happened and what was going on in between them.

Namjoon learned to forgive the fox because it wasn't all his fault, it could have been a misunderstanding all along. He decided to comfort him instead of being close minded about the situation.

When they dropped Namjoon and his parents back in their house, Namjoon found it hard to let go of Jin's hand, realizing he had been holding onto it the entire drive back home.

Thankfully his parents had gotten drunk, if not then Namjoon wouldn't have had the chance to fix the situation in between him and Jin.

"I'll forgive you... On one condition." Jin agreed, feeling desperate to have Namjoon's trust
again.

Namjoon took advantage of this moment and sneaked a kiss from him while the adults were busy on their GPS, looking for directions to go back home.

"Don't lend your lips to anyone else but me, deal?" Jin blushed, nodding at the man. He tilted his head and grabbed Namjoon's chin, leaning in for another smooch.

"Boys-" When one of the adults called them out, Namjoon yelped in pain when Jin pushed his head away so far, it hit the window.

"Hey, hey! Jinnie, be nice. No fighting." Jin apologized to his mother and Namjoon as well.

"Ma'am, don't worry. I'm fine." Namjoon defended the fox, staring at his mother.

"We're almost home, so grab your belongings and don't leave anything behind. Alright?" The boys obeyed, grabbing their things.

Jin reached for something at the same time as Namjoon did, so they ended up holding hands. The older boy flinched, moving his hand away. Namjoon, on the other hand, he held onto Jin's hand again, smiling.

Seeing how happy Namjoon was, Jin leaned his head on top on the crook of the wolf's neck, nuzzling him, sweetly.

When they heard the engine of the car stop, the boys separated from each other, parting ways as if nothing happened.

Only thing is... "Why are you two so red? Was the heater on that high?" their faces were both flushed, and the red tint wasn't vanishing any time soon.

"Yes, that's right! Oof! It was boiling back there." Namjoon and Jin breathed out, making their parents feel guilty about something they caused by themselves.

They forgave their parents for something that wasn't their fault, and held back their mischievous laughter up until they made it to their rooms.

The first thing Jin did was burst out laughing while free falling on his bed.

When Namjoon got upstairs to his own bedroom, he grabbed his phone and texted Jin.

Namjoon: [We have to do this more often 😂] Jin heard his phone buzz, so he picked it up and started texting the boy back.

Jin: [Absolutely!! Did you see their faces? I felt so sorry, omg!]

Namjoon: [I don't feel sorry, because I got to cuddle with you the entire time 😚💗] The last two emojis Namjoon sent, Jin physically felt them travel to his heart, making him get unnecessary palpitations in his chest and butterflies in his stomach.

So he sent a few back.

Jin: [Oh yeah, we need to cuddle more 😘😘💞💋💖💞💖] A few too many... Namjoon felt something rise within him.

His heart, from beating so fast, of course. (That goes to all of you perverts who thought wrong. I know what you were thinking of 😏)

Namjoon: [Just cuddle? 😉] Jin felt a strange sensation in his stomach, other than butterflies. What were these emojis doing to the two hyrbids? And how much more could they do to them if they kept this up?

Well, they didn't get to finish their conversation, as Namjoon's parents started to bump into things downstairs from how drunk they were. So Namjoon, being the good son that he was, went downstairs to go help them out.

Jin: [Joonie?] What he didn't do, was excuse himself from Jin, and the fox's mind started to travel places.

Sinful places, imagining what Namjoon was doing that was taking him so long to respond
and it was doing things to him.

~~~

"I see, so that's how it's going to be. Two can play at that game, Kim Namjoon." Jin locked the door of his bedroom and opened the camera in his cellphone.

"Say cheese, peepee!"