The Meeting

Arthit took a few minutes to recover from the shock of been intimated by the young man and start to search for him. But he is nowhere to be found." I'm doomed...." Arthit murmured to himself. Suddenly his mobile started to ring then only he noticed the time.

"Shit... I am late..." He ran towards the building.

" Excuse me... I am Arthit from mapple interstices and hear for an advertisement meeting. My appointment is within a few minutes. can you please check" Arthit requested the receptionist.

" Sure sir, give me a minute" she made a call to make sure the appointment.

" Sir this way please" she leadss him to the meeting hall. On his way, he saw a big photograph of kongpop in the centre of the wall and cursed himself for being rude in front of him.

Once he enters the meeting he saw everyone is waiting for him. His PA came and lead Arthit to his seat. " You will be fired be prepared" Arthit hissed under his breath which clearly heard by his PA. It gave shiver to his whole body.

Mr Lee president of the Enterprise corporation started to speak " Good morning everyone, This is Mr.Arthi president of Mapple interstices.which is most famous beauty product company in india.welcome to Enterprise corporation Mr.Arthit.we are happy to have you here. I hope everyone aware of the purpose of this meeting, so I don't want to waste the time in elaborating it. I request Mr.Arthit to start" the president welcomed Arthit with full of adoration and a warm smile.

" Thanks for your kindness Mr.Lee.Hello everyone, I am too happy to be here. we mapple interstices going to launch a new body perfume for men in few months all over the world. We saw many of your advertisements and impressed with your works. So we proposed Mr.Lee regarding our product advertisement in Thailand with some themes. He was happy with the themes and he accepted to work with us. So we are here to discuss the cast, cost, locations etc......" with that Arthit started to explain their product, concepts and budget.

Meeting went well they signed the contract. Everything finalized except cast they are waiting for their Actors schedule. Arthit stood from his seat and started to leave. Mr.Lee stood in front of him.

Lee stood in front of him

"Mmmm.... Mr.Arthit I m moving for lunch. If you.... don't mind..... will you join with me?. We can discuss some more things" Lee requested him

"Err... Sure Mt.Lee" Arthit replied with hesitation.

"But if you are not comfortable, I can understand. You don't need to force yourself" Lee let know his concern.

"No no... It's not what you think, before moving for lunch, I need to meet someone to clear the misunderstanding which I made by myself" with that reply Arthit bit his lower lip slightly.

"Oh... Can I know whom you want to meet? I can help if I know them" Mr.Lee suggested

"Sure... I think he is working here. It's Mr.Kongpop.Can you lead me to him " hearing that name Mr.Lee eyes filled with anger and the smile which was in his lips is faded

"Err.... I'll ask my PA take you to him. Will meet in some other time" with that Mr.Lee left that place leaving confused Arthit behind.

Arthit make is a way to the main hall where his PA and Manager are waiting for him. Once his PA saw Arthit coming to them, he lowered his head with guilt and fear. Arthit may look soft and gentle but when it comes to work, he expects everything to be perfect. If not, no one can stop the disaster.

" Bright better be ready to leave by tomorrow" Arthit stated angry, Bright started to explain but cut off by Mr

" Bright better be ready to leave by tomorrow" Arthit stated angry, Bright started to explain but cut off by Mr.Lee PA.

" Excuse me Sir.. I am here take you to Mr.Kongpop"

" Sure... Please lead the way" with that Arthit leave the place. Bright released his breath which he controlled till now.

Note: I m not aware of Thai culture and business field. So if i made mistake please forgive me.🙏🙏🙏🙏