The Lucifer II

(A/N: After the flag simple avoid till next flag simple if you are not comfortable with violence) 

"It was too much information," Prem said once mike entered into the room.

"No Prem. he should know what will happen if he exposes us. So I just gave him a piece of us" Mike assured him.

"Whatever, When Arthit is going to move in with him"

"Probably in two weeks"

"Okay, Then I'll go and make the arrangements"

"Mmm... Sure... Give me a call if you need anything"

"Okay.. bye"

Arthit has been moved in with Phana after two weeks. Phana was very nervous around Arthit initially but after a few days, he started to make simple conversation with him. Arthit also started to discuss his moves towards jack with him. Arthit realized that phana was extremely good in artificial intelligence, so he used his knowledge to track jack's day to day activities and business trips. After a month of observation, they planned to set up a trap to catch him. Phana took Arthit one of jack's house party as his roommate. Normally Jack will not show up any of the house party but on that day he was stuck in the house to handle some personal issues. Phana and Arthit were aware of that so they cleverly created a situation to meet jack face to face.

When Jack was in mid of the conversation with his grandpa, the room's door has been opened widely while revealing two young man. One was drunken and the other one was dragging him inside the room without noticing their presence. Everyone in the room was looking at them confusingly.

"Ohhh... Mr.Jack.... I am sorry... I didn't noticed" Phana apologized

"It's ok.. you are Phana right... Yo's roommate" Phana gritted his teeth after hearing Yo name from his mouth. Arthit nudged him to get his attention.

"Aaa....Yeah... I am Phana and this my friend Lu"

"Haaaa...." Phana yelped in pain because Arthit pinched him after hearing Phana mentioning him as Lu.

"What happened?" Jack faked his concern.

"Nothing.... He got drunk so I was just searching a room to put him"

"Ohhh... you can take the second room in the right"

"Sure... Thanks, Mr. Jack"

"It's ok... it's my duty to serve my guest and I am sorry for Yo. I was on a business trip that time so I couldn't make it" Phana's anger was raising whenever he was mentioning Yo's name. He composed himself before speaking.

"It's Ok.."

Phana was about to leave but Arthit fell on the floor because of the imbalance. Everyone's eyes landed on Arthit. Arthit was wearing a black silk shirt and tight blue jean. His buttons were opened till his upper stomach. His milky skin was glittering by the light. Jack eyes were all over his body, he gulped by the delicious view. Phana observed him before pulling up Arthit and he dragged him out of the room. "I want to taste him..." Jack thought before resuming his argument with his grandpa.

After a couple of days, Arthit got kidnapped by Jack's man. Arthit has been waiting for this to happen a long time, so he didn't make any big fuse with the kidnappers. They took him to the big mansion which have been located out of the city and they tied him on the bed. After an hour jack showed up in front of Arthit. He observed Arthit's body before tracing it with his fingers. Arthit slightly smiled at him, jack got confused by his action.

"Are you not scared of me?" Jack asked

"Why should I?"

"You know right why you had been kidnapped?"