He is my pain reliever

"I shouldn't have left him yesterday" Lee mumbled himself. His blood was boiling in anger while seeing Arthit smiling at Kong. He thought, allowing Kong to work with Arthit, will turn their misunderstanding as hatred between them. That's why he adamantly put Kong in this project, even Kong's schedule was too tight. He thought Arthit will not able to tolerate Kong's character. But Arthit smile telling a different kind of story to him. He realized that his plan backfired on him.  'Don't worry Kong I will not let this smile be on your face too long'   Lee thought himself and gritted his teeth before he approaching them.

" So you guys back to the good term" with that question Lee took Arthit's opposite seat. Kong opened his mouth to answer.

"Yeah Mr.Lee... We are " Arthit answered before him.

" Good to hear that, Kong behave yourself from now on. Don't make him angry again, He is one of our IMPORTANT client, so keep that in your mind, whenever you are talking to him"

"Sure P' I will not repeat my mistake" Kong replied in a guilty tone.

" Its ok Mr.Lee As I told you, I m the one who was at wrong, he didn't do anything "

"It's highly of you Mr.Arthit, but he should learn to behave. Ok shall we start the meeting"

"P' 5mintues stil..."

" We are here" June, Bright and mike entered the meeting hall. They settled in the remaining seat. Lee started the meeting, he explained the contract which was accepted by both the parties. Lee, Kong and Arthit signed the contract to make it official.

Everyone started to leave the hall. Arthit and Kong were in a pleasant conversation, Lee wants to interrupt badly, So he called out Arthit.

"Mr. Arthit..."

Kong and Arthit stopped in their place and looked at him.

"Yes, Mr Lee.."

"Aaaa..... Mmmm... I" Lee don't know what to say. Arthit looked at Lee questioningly.

"Nothing... I just want to ask sorry to you for leaving you alone in the bar yesterday"

"Ohh...that.. Its ok Mr. Lee, I can understand your situation"

"No, Mr.Arthit I m feeling so guilty to let you all alone at that time........ So.... So let me treat you dinner as a compensation"

"Err... Actually....  already I have a dinner plan with my friends, I am sorry Mr.Lee. will make it up for you next time" Arthit replied hesitatingly.

"Its ok Arthit...he can join with us, we don't have any issues" Bright shouted from the entrance

"Then I hope you don't mind if I tag along too Mr. Bright" Kong shouted in excitement.

" Sure, who will say no to a super handsome" Bright said winked at Kong.

"Ok guys... Then will meet at dinner. Now I'll take my leave. I have a video conference in an hour" Arthit announced before leaving the hall.

(***)

The dinner has been planned at 8 PM, Kong and June came by 7.30 PM, directly they went to their reservation. Once they entered the private dinner table, Kong got shocked seeing Lee waiting there. They greeted Lee and took a seat on the other side of the table.

After 15 minutes the gang entered into the dining hall. Kong and Lee glued their eyes on Arthit he looked extremely cute and tempting in casuals.

 Kong and Lee glued their eyes on Arthit he looked extremely cute and tempting in casuals