If you want you can wait

After 3 Months

"Tutha, I brought breakfast for you bot...." Arthit spoke while entering into the room but there is no trace of Tuatha, only he could see Kong, who was sitting on the bed with the shocked eyes. Arthit was standing there like a statue not knowing how to react. Kong was getting stronger now, even he couldn't remember his past he is not throwing any trauma anymore. He started to be comfortable in lights. His friends visited him twice before, even he don't remember them, he was happy that he has people who care for him, he is not alone as he thought.

"Err.... I.. I am sorry... I though...." Arthit shutter his words.

"It's ok... P'Tutha went to get drinks, If... If you want you can wait" Kong spoke in a low voice. In this 3 months, this is the first time that Kong spoke to him. Arthit don't know what to do, he has frozen in his place. He was beyond happy, he was shedding invisible happy tears. Maximum of the time Arthit visited Kong only when he was sleeping and he will leave before he woke up. He never failed to deliver food on time for Kong and Tuatha.

"Arthit, you came" with that Tutha entered into the room. He stopped his steps when he realized the situation.

"Ohh... Kong you woke up?" Tutha spoke to break the awkwardness.

"Huh.. Yes, P'... Just now I woke up"

"How are you feeling now? Do you want me to call the doctor?"

"No P'... I am feeling better now... I am... I am just hungry"

"Ok Ok... Let's have breakfast first.... Arthit come and help me to arrange the food"

"Huh...?" Arthit yet to come out from the shock, so he couldn't hear their conversation.

"Come, help me" With that Tutha dragged him near to Kong's bed. Kong's body shivered for a second in fear but he composed himself before the older man notice. Arthit appearance still scaring him but he realized that Arthit won't hurt him, In fact, he is the one who cares for him more. Even he never spoke to Arthit in this 3 months, time to time Tutha tell him how much Arthit care for him. He used to tell some funny stories about Arthit, sometimes without his knowledge he blabbered how close Kong and Arthit were in the past.

Kong asked Tutha many times about his relationship with Arthit but he refuse to tell because Arthit don't want to reveal it to him in this situation. Days passed he started to accept Arthit's presence slowly. Sometimes he pretend to be in sleep for Arthit because he knows how much the older wants to be with him but he don't had the courage to speak with him until today.

Tutha and Kong started to eat their breakfast, Arthit was sitting there without removing his gaze from Kong. He trailed his eyes from Kong's thick eyelashes, his sharp nose and his pink thin lips which is tempting him to touch. Arthit gulped his saliva before noticing Kong's facial reactions. He missed Kong's this sight. Kong was eating with a lot of thoughts in his mind and still, he has a tiny fear towards Arthit so inside he was shaking slightly.

Arthit lips curved into a small smile while seeing Kong's expressions which is mixed with nervousness. "Cute" Arthit utter loudly without his knowledge. Kong lifted his head in confusion, his eyes met with Arthit's which are trying to conveying a lot of emotion. They stared at each other for a few minutes. Tutha cleared his throat to get their attention.

"Arthit, did you said anything?" Tutha asked Arthit to tease him.

"Huh.... Nothing... I am... I am leaving bye" with that Arthit rushed towards the door but he stopped in front of the door and he looked back at Kong. Kong was staring at him without blinking his eyes, he just smiled at him softly. That smile gave Kong a warm feeling without his knowledge he smiled back.

RingRingRing

Arthit mobile interrupt their moment, he picked it irritatingly while leaving the room.

"Hello"

"Leader, he woke up"

"Good, I'll be there in a few minutes"

(***)

"What you did to me.... You monster" Lee yelled out of his lungs. Lee realized that he misjudged Arthit character, Arthit is someone who you shouldn't dare to messed up with but it's too late to regret. Till yesterday he can able to access some of his body parts but today he couldn't even connect with his body. He was feeling like he is dying from inside. He started to panic, he don't know what Arthit was planning for him. The stories which he heard from Phana made his thoughts wild.

"Hahaha.... your real nightmare is yet to start" Lee face paled by Arthit's statement. Arthit laughed again while looking at Lee's reaction.

"You asked me right, what I did...." He smirked before speaking again "Nothing much.... I am just paralyzing you..... You planned to make Kong mentally ill the same as but I am making you physically ill.... In a few more days, you couldn't even speak... Only your brain will function in your whole body.... You can see... you can hear... you can sense everything...... but you can't react for any of that...."

He grabbed Lee's hair before speaking again "You wished to ruin Kong's happiness right.... Let's see how you can do that now.... Hereafter you will see his happy face each and every day in your entire life but you can't touch even his hair.... That is the punishment for you..... And don't think that I am being generous with you.... Because you can't even imagine how hell the days will be for you..... I will make you pay for each and every drops of his tears......." Arthit smirked at him before dropping his forcefully.

"Please... Arthit... Don't... Don't do this to me..... I know I am wrong.... Please... Please kill me now as you desire but... but please don't do this to me.... I can't stand this...." Lee begged.

"It's too late for that...." Arthit walked away from him

"Mike...."

"Yes... Leader"

"It's time for his dose.... Make sure that you never ever missed it... I want everything as per plan....."

"Sure.... Leader"

"Ok, I am leaving.... Call me only if it's emergency...." With that Arthit left the room.

"No.... No.... Please.... No...." Lee voice echoed in that room, Mike inject the medicine forcefully without minding his pleading. Lee's eyes became heavy, a drop of tear rolled down on his cheek while his eyes were closing.

A/N: Sorry My dear readers🙏🙏🙏, I have been busy so I couldn't able to update frequently😔 but ill try to update as much as soon. And Thanks for your support 💞💞💞💞💞