The Lucifer

(A/N: Please avoid the italic part if you are not comfortable with violence.)

After a week

Phana was sitting on an armchair in a dark room, while he entered into the building the living area was so pleasant and lively but this room was more than a haunted house. He doubted his decision of believing these guys.

"Leader will be here in a few minutes do you need anything else sir," A young boy asked him.

"No Thanks... But can I what place is this?" Phana asked out of curiosity.

"Now you are in Hell boys Castle" The boy left the place before phana could process the info. After the info hit his brain, his body went numb. He heard a lot of rumours about the most feared "Hell Boys" but he thought all of that was rumours only because the rumours were way too cruel. Especially the leader of the Hell boy has been described as "Lucifer" because of his cruelness. Suddenly his breath hitched in his throat. His mind went blank. He couldn't able to utter a word. Suddenly a young man entered into the room, he recognized him as a stranger who he met at the hospital.

"Hi....."

"Hi..." He replied in an uncertain tone.

"Be comfortable" The stranger said while looking at his sitting position.

"Huhhh...?"

"I said sit properly" The stranger stated again, then only he noticed that he was sitting on the edge of the chair. After he realized he made himself comfortable on it.

"Are you okay now?" the stranger asked while talking the chair beside the previous young man.

"Yeah I am" Phana replied dryly.

"Mmmm... Still, I could feel the pain in you... Don't worry.... We found the culprit...." The stranger revelled.

"What you mean?.. I have talked with cops before coming here... they said.... They couldn't find any lead till now... how..." Phana exclaimed for the info

"They are bunch of useless" a soft voice echoed in the room suddenly, Phana and the stranger diverted their gaze to the entrance. A guy was entering into the room while his full focus was on the mobile. "O my God he is looking like my Yo.... So innocent and soft" Phana thought without moving his gaze. The guy came and sat beside the stranger.

"If you are done with drooling.... shall we start our actual conversation" The guy spoke while looking into his eyes. Phana felt embarrassed, he immediately diverted his eyes to somewhere.

"I... I am so.try" Phana said while looking at the floor.

"Ok.... I'll come to the point.... As I said we found the culprit but we have some difficulties in catching him alive.... Only you can help us in that.... that is why we have called you here....." The stranger stated the fact.

"What do you mean by catching him alive?" Phana asked out of curiosity

"That you don't need to know... Just tell whether you can help us or not" The new guy spoke in a stern voice. Phana glared at the guy before speaking.

"I am ready to do anything for my Yo... But before that.... At least tell me how all these happened and who is that bastard.... I think I have the rights to know that" Phana said while clenching his fist.

"The culprit is your dorm's owner Jackson" The guy stated the fact. Phana couldn't able to trust what he heard. He have been thinking Jackson is one of the gentlemen he ever met in his life. He was so humble and Kind towards everyone even though he is a multi-millionaire.