A New start

Arthit opened the door forcefully and looked at Kong with teary eyes. Kong is sitting on the bed with a shocked expression. Arthit slowly walked towards Kong and pulled him into the tight hug. Kong got surprised but hugged him back.

"I am sorry Kong, I didn't avoid you because of I hate you. I just..... Just got confused with some unwanted things.... I am really sorry Kong" Kong felt so happy, finally the cold war came to end.

"It's ok P'.... Now you came to me that's enough"

"I will never treat you like that again. You can come to me, whenever you need someone to share something. I will be there for you always as a friend "

The word as a friend landed a thunder in Kong's heart but Arthit's next action stopped Kong's heartbeat. Arthit cupped his cheeks and kissed on his forehead. Kong started flying in the air. Without knowing him a wide smile spreading on his face. 'If he will Kiss me like this, I am ready to be sick everyday'  Kong thought himself.

"Kong..... Kong....." Arthit shook his shoulder

"Aaa.... Yes P'...." Kong came out of his dream.

"Promise me that you will never cry again unwantedly"

"How can you say it's unwanted P'....... P'Arthit I don't know how you are thinking about me.... But.... But for me, you are my family... I told it before also.... So when you are treating me like an invisible one, I can't bear it....I....."

"Ok... Ok, I have asked sorry for that...." Arthit said in a low voice. Kong smiled slightly in Arthit gesture.

"If you really feel sorry for treating me poorly, why can't you take care of me until I got discharged" Kong asked in a playful tone. Before Arthit answering, they heard someone clearing their throat. Both turned their heads towards the door. June was standing there by crossing her hands.

"June when you came.... You know what.. P'Arthit promised that he will take care of me until I got out of the hospital" Kong said in a cheerful voice.

"Huh..... When I said that I will care of you...?"

"Just now you said right... That.... You will take care of me"

"Don't play with my words Kong..... I have a lot of meetings, how can I stay here?"

"A few minutes back you said you will be there for me always..... But now you are backing from your words" Kong pouted and looked at Arthit with puppy eyes.

Arthit sighed before accepting and both fell into a laugh, totally ignoring the poor girl who became air a long back.she smiled slightly before leaving the room.

"But you are such a kid Kong.... Who will do such things at this age of you" Arthit in between laugh. Kong pouted again and made a sulking expression. Looking at Kong's reaction Arthit laughed heavily.

"O My God...... O my God..... Kong ple....ase.... Stop.... I can't...... I can't... Please..." Arthit made fun of Kong.

" P' while smiling... Your eyes are glittering like stars" Kong said of the blue. Arthit stopped laughing and both stared at each other for a few minutes. Suddenly Arthit felt a blush on his face so he diverted his gaze. The situation became awkward.

" I think you became alright... So I am leaving now" Arthit fake, his anger avoids the awkwardness.

" Ok... Ok.... I was just kidding P'.... Please don't leave" Kong made his puppy eyes again. Arthit nodded.

"I am so happy P'"

"For....? Being in hospital?"

"No.... No.... You worried for me"

Arthit was speechless. He don't know what to say, so he stayed in silence .

(***)

Knock knock knock......

" yes.... come in" Kong said while straightening himself.

"How are you feeling Now Mr.Kongpop" with that question a beautiful doctor entered the room. She came and stand left of the bed.

" yeah... I feel better doctor... Thank you..."

"Superb.... Let me check.." She placed her right palm on Kong's hand and she placed her left hand on his bare arms, Kong felt uneasy by the doctor's touch.

" I am your big fan Mr.Kongpop.... You are so handsome in real more than in films...." She said while playing on his arms with her fingers.

" Thank you.... I am happy to hear that" Kong said awkwardly.

" Can I take a photo with you?"  Kong nodded his head.after took out of the phone, she placed her hand around Kong's neck and pulled him closer to her face. Click.Clik.clik she took more than a photo. All this time Arthit was glaring at her if stare can kill someone by now she would be in maturity. He cleared his throat.

"If you don't mind, can you please back to your duty" Arthit said with a sarcastic smile.

"Hee..... Hee...." The doctor smiled awkwardly and started to examine Kong.

" your are alright Mr Kong"

'That.... even I know" Arthit said in a low voice but his voice heard by Kong and the doctor. Kong chuckled slightly.

"What...?" Doctor asked again

"Nothing doctor.... When he can go home"

" Actually fever went down but you need some rest to fully recover. So after a day bed rest, you can leave home" she said with a flirtatious tone.

" Ok... Thank you doctor" Arthit said and looked at her. She understood that the beautiful man asking her to leave indirectly.

"Ok... Then I am leaving Mr.Kong, you take rest" with that she left the room. Kong was curiously looking at Arthit.

"P'..."

"Mmm" Arthit was looking everywhere but him.

"By any chance.... Aaaa... Are you.... Jealous"

"Huh.... You are speaking nonsense like Ai'Bright. You should cut his friendship."

"Ouch.... I m hurt Arthit" the sudden voice scared both of them. Bright came to them.

"What are you doing here?" Arthit asked in shock

"Of course take my boss back to the hotel" Bright said while looking at Arthit's eyes. Arthit suddenly diverted his gaze.

"No need.... I will come by myself"

" Ok... Then how are you now Mr.Kong" Bright asked in a concerned tone.

" I am alright Mr. Bright. Thank you"

" Don't trust his words Mr.Kong. I am a good man to be a friend"

" Sure.... Mr. Bright. I knew it"

" see Arthit... He knows that I am a good man"

" Kong don't fall for his word... Then he will corrupt your mind too" Arthit warned Kong. Bright understood what he means.

"Ai'Arthit...  I never corrupted anyone mind.... It's your mind which filled with dirty thoughts, that's why you got that kind of dreams" Bright shouted at Arthit.

" what dream Mr.Bright?" Kong asked out of curiosity.

"Oh... You don't know that... Poor kong... Let me tell you...." Before started to telling a heavy object landed on him.

"Aaaaa.... What the hell Arthit"

" If a word out of your mouth, sure ill slice your throat" Arthit threatened Bright with surgery knife in his hand.

"Why P'... Am i not allowed to know it?" Kong tried to use his puppy eyes.

" your puppy eyes will not work on this Kong" Arthit said with a grin and started run to catch Bright. They both are running around the room. Kong was laughing by their childish behaviour.