Kongpop's Birthday

"Arthit this..."

"No... It's not good on him"

"Oooo..."

"P' this one...."

"No, Third it is so dull...."

"Arthit this...."

Arthit wants to give a special gift to Kong for his birthday. So he decided to present a chain, which will be with Kong every minute to remain him. Bright and Third was helping him to select the chain, for the past 2 hours. But he is not getting satisfied with anything. He was searching for something simple and graceful. After searching for hours, they decided to move to the next shop. When they are about to leave Arthit's eyes got a chain which was in the corner of the display. It is a simple platinum chain with a sun pendant, he grabbed and examined it with glittering eyes. "It will remain me to him after I left" Arthit thought before to ask them to pack it. Bright and Third looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

(***)

Arthit and Bright came a little bit late to the party. The villa has been decorated with full of blue and white which is Kong's favourite. Almost all the guests were there, party hall filled with pleasant music and luscious foods. Once they entered Third came and hugged Bright with a sweet smile. He dragged him to introduce his friends. Arthit was left alone in the crowd. Some people tried to make a conversation with him, but Arthit is not in the mood to encourage it. When he was about to leave the place, someone grabbed his arms. He stopped for a second before turn his body to the source. His heartbeats were racing again. Arthit calmed himself and turned with a bright smile. His smile has been started to fade when he saw the figure holding his hand.

"Aww.... Mr.Lee...?"

"Hi... Mr. Arthit.... Why you are sounding disappointed.... Did you expect someone...?"

"Aaa... No... No... I was just surprised.... That's it"

"Ooo... Is that for Kong" Lee pointed the gift which is Arthit's hand.

"Huhh... yeah.... Just a small gift" Arthit said with embarrassed smile Lee tighten the grip in irritation on the glass, which he was holding and ogled the gift box for a few minutes.

"Can I know where he is....?" Arthit asked in hesitation.

"Yeah... he is with his friends... I have invited his childhood friends to surprise him... So they are catching up on old things.... Mmmmm... It will not be good if we disturb them.... Let him finish.... I'll give you company till that... Let's have a drink" Lee said with a hopeful smile. Arthit nodded his head in agreement. Arthit followed him with restless thoughts about his new emotions and the urge to see the younger man. He grabbed a glass and faked his interest in Lee's words. Lee can sense that his Companion mind was somewhere. He can't control his boiling jealous, so he gulped his drink.

"Did you speak with Kong about your departure" The name Kong got Arthit's attention.

"Err... Actually, I don't know how to tell him"

"But you have to right.. I am sure if he finds out by himself, he will be mad on you"

"Yeah.... I know that, but as I said I'm preparing myself for that... I know he will break.... I don't want to see his sad face one more time... so I am waiting for the right time..... Even I don't want to leave yet, but I don't have any other choice...." Arthit said with a sad smile

"Mmm, I can understand. But the unbelievable thing is, the bond between you two, it is far away from my expectation..." Lee said with a smirk.

"For me too.... I am not that much socialist, But I can feel some pull around him.... I can't put it in words, the feeling which I have now..... Because I am not sure about anything.... He is so comfortable for being around.... His smile alone can make your day more pleasant.... His carefree nature will teach you many things.... Actually, he is kind of innocent for his age....." Arthit took a long breathe before continue "Sure I will miss everything about him.... I don't know whether I will be back but I want to...." Lee felt uneasy by Arthit's words, so he cut off his words.