The Blue Moon - II

" I am sorry P'... I am really sorry.... I didn't mean to hurt you... I swear.. I... I just wanted to know about you... That's why I asked all those questions to you... Other than that I don't have any intentions... Please forgive me P'... I m sorry" Kong started to cry in Arthit's shoulder. Arthit's eyes softened by the younger man's confession.

"It's ok... Kong... I know... I know you will never hurt me. It's me who is wrong. I just took my frustrations on you... I am the one who should be sorry. I'm sorry Nong Kong" Arthit patted kong's back to calm him

"No P'... You didn't do anything wrong, I am the one who triggered your anger. So I should be the one who needs to beg forgiveness. Please forgive me P'. Let me be as before with you" Kong pleased Arthit and released the hug.

M was standing in his place like a statue, because of the drama happening in front of him. His friend is totally a different person in front of the white man. He just trying to digest the changes in Kong's behaviour.

"Please P' tell me that you forgave me, then only the pain in my heart will disappear" Kong begged Arthit

" Kong I forgave you long back. I was just angry with myself. So don't be sad ok" Arthit said with a smile.

" Really P' Thank you... Thank you so much" Kong hugged Arthit again. Arthit's body stiffened with sudden action. Kong released the hug immediately.

"I am sorry P' i was just so happy" Kong said while rubbing his back neck.

"It's ok... But I want to tell you something" Arthit said hesitatingly

"Yes P'"

"Actually, I m kind of reserved person Nong. So I will not prefer to be in someone's personal space and I will except the same from others" Arthit said it in one shot, he doesn't want to hurt the younger man.

Kong nodded and his happy face changed into a sad one again. Arthit noticed it.

"But I like being with you Nong, it's kind of refreshing my mind. Hope you understand my words" Arthit said with a smile. Kong face brightened in happiness and he smiled sheepishly. Arthit shook his head.

" I love to be with you too P'" Kong said in a low voice which heard by Arthit

" I am happy to hear it" with that Arthit looked the long back appended man.

" Kong who is that?" Whenever Arthit calling him Kong, his heart started to beats so fast. Kong places his hand on his chest to reduce it but it went vile and the same as Arthit question.

When he didn't receive any response from the young man, he turned and looked at him. When he saw kong placed his hand on chest, Arthit thought, he is in pain so he panicked. He placed his hand on Kong's hand "what happened Kong, is your chest hurt? Am I need to call the ambulance?... Tell me something" Arthit asked in a worried voice.

Kong was in ninth haven now, his heart started to beat so fast. He wanted to hug and kiss Arthit so badly while looking at this innocent face of Arthit but he doesn't want to be on his bad side again. So he controlled his desire and he smiled at Arthit."You.... Little kid... You tricked me" Arthit started to hit on Kong's chest.

" P' I am not a Kid" Kong pouted like a child.

M laughed loudly which got everyone's attention. Kong and Arthit looked at M questioningly. He stopped laughing and went to them.

" I don't think he will introduce me, so I thought of helping myself. Hi, I am M. Kong's childhood friend" Kong kicked him in the stomach, M cleared at him while rubbing his stomach. Arthit chuckled by their actions.

"I am Arthit, Kong's just new friend" Arthit introduced himself.

"I heard about you a lot from Kong" M said with a smirk. Arthit confused by M's action. But he ignored it

"Are you guys leaving?" Arthit asked.

"Yes P' Do you need a ride" Arthit just nodded hesitatingly.

"As usual Bright forgot sent me a car" Arthit reasoned

"It's ok P' come will drop you" Kong said with full of smile on his face.

They started to leave the bar after a few steps Kong slipped his steps, Arthit holds him before he falls.

"I think I am drunk" Kong said while looking at M

"Indeed" M replied and helped Kong to out the bar.

Three of them boarded in the car. M in the driver seat, Kong and Arthit were in the back seat. M started the car, Kong's eyelashes want to hug each other badly but he was controlling their desire. Because he doesn't want to miss this chance to interact with Arthit.

"P' how long you are going to be in Thailand" Kong asked Arthit.

" Till the advertisement shooting end, I think" hearing that, a sharp pain occupied in Kong's heart.  He lost the mood of interacting. So he kept silence and closed his eyes. Finally, his eyelashes felt happy and tightened their hug. Kong falls into sleep without knowing.

After sometimes Kong's head landed on Arthit's shoulder. Arthit saw Kong's sleeping face 'he is looking like an innocent kid while sleeping and his skin tone looks unique. He is kind of handsome too' Arthit thought himself.

M watched all this through the mirror and prayed for his friend's happiness. They reached the hotel, Arthit got down from the car. Before leaving, he delivered his thanks and bye to M and sleeping Kong.

Flashback off

Kong face showing multiple reactions now, he can't control his happiness, without knowing his lips curves and his eyes still didn't recover from the shock, his heart started to beat too loudly.

Arthit watched all this and fell into a laugh, that brought Kong back to sense. He was mesmerized by the view in front of him, first time he is seeing Arthit laughing like this and his deep dimple made him look like an angel.

'I want to be the only person who is making him smile like this always'  Kong thought himself.