US

"Careful Kong" Arthit warned while helping Kong to sturdy himself then he helped him to enter into his room. Arthit laid him on the bed without speaking anything before purring some water to him. Kong took it while staring Arthit silently.

"P'.... I..."

"Take rest Kong... will speak about it later" Arthit cut off Kong's words and left the room without waiting for his response.

(***)

Arthit sat on the sofa while dropping his head back on the sofa. He closed his eyes, a drop of tear roll down on his cheek. His lips curved into a smile after a long time and more tears started to fell down from his eyes. Kong's words were repeating in his mind non-stopping "P' I remembered my birthday gift, the necklace with sun pendant" he don't want to replace it with any other thoughts.

Flashback On

Because of heavy dose Kong slept the whole evening so he got discharged from the hospital the next morning. Due to Lee and Kong's presences, the hospital crowded by the media so Nin and Lee left to Lee's room yesterday itself. Bright drove Kong and Arthit to Kong's room before leaving to attend business meetings on behalf of Arthit. Arthit doesn't want to leave Kong's side even for a second after what happened yesterday and also Kong's right leg got sprained because of sudden fall so he decided to take care of Kong personally.

The room was dead silent, Kong was sitting on the sofa with closed eyes. Arthit was arranging Kong's room to make it comfortable for Kong. After done the arrangements he left to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for both of them. Kong opened his eyes and he watched Arthit's each and every move. He wanted to speak a lot but Kong can feel the dark aura around the elder so he didn't dare to open his mouth.

On the other hand, Arthit was boiling with anger after he saw the scenes in the video he couldn't digest Lee's presence in their life. Surprisingly neither he nor Kong speak about it yet. He doesn't want to mention it voluntarily because he doesn't know how to explain the things to Kong and also he has the doubt whether Kong still remember about that video or not. Because Kong was so calm after he wakes up, he didn't even utter a word till now, it's giving a different kind of fear to him. So he was also quite the whole time.

"P' I am thirsty" Kong broke the silence while cutting off Arthit's thoughts.

"Huh.?"

"I am thirsty P'" Kong repeated himself.

"Oh... give me a second" Arthit poured water in the glass for Kong before bringing it to him. After a few minutes, Arthit prepared the table with simple breakfast and he brought Kong to the table. They ate in silence while Kong stealing a few glances of Arthit now and then. After had the breakfast Arthit gave the medicines to Kong before walking him to the room.

"Kong why you are thinking this much, it's a good thing that you remembered him. But I am not sure... maybe.... it's my illusion. Don't fool yourself Kong. I am not. Can't you see the love between you guys? What if I was wrong. You won't, just do it." Kong was debating with himself while walking with the support of Arthit. After a few seconds, Kong took a deep breath after deciding to let it out, it got Arthit attention he looked at Kong questioningly.

"P'.... I... I...." Kong spoke in a low voice. Arthit stopped in front of the door while looking at him curiously. He waited for a few minutes but he didn't get any response from the younger so he decided to open his mouth.

"Kong, Is there anything you want to share with me?" Arthit asked in a soft voice, it motivated Kong's courage. He looked at Arthit's eyes it's filled with full of concern and love so he smiled slightly before speaking.