The New feeling

Iced coffee is waiting for someone to have it who is in a very deep daydream. Kong was smitten by the Young business man's smile. After left Arthit with shock kong came to his cabin with a satisfied smile. After a long time, he smiled wholeheartedly.

Kong tried to divert his concentration from Arthit to his work but miserably he failed. He couldn't get rid of Arthit smiling face from his mind.after many struggles he dropped the idea.

"Kong... kong... " a young girl try to get kong's attention

"What happened why are you shouting" kong questioned

"I was calling you for a while but you are not responding, so I panicked that something happened to you because of the coffee" the girl stared kong with panicked eyes.

"Err... I was thinking about something. ok, June tell me why are you selling my name a few minutes back" kong questioned June. June is kong's assistant and also a best friend.

"Actually, I came to let you know an important thing. But I forgot about it now" June said with a confused face

"June"

"Yes kong"

"Can you please remain me why the hell still I am keeping you as my assistant"

" Ahh.." June gave her innocent face.

Kong chuckled and started to leave that place. When he is about to get out of the cabin. He saw a beautiful figure coming in his direction. He stood in that place and forget to breath when he saw Arthit smile again.

"Hi, Mr.Kongpop."

"....."

Kong just stared Arthit didn't give any response. Arthit that kong was doing it on purpose. He doesn't know that he mesmerized this young artist by his beautiful smile. So he tried once again.

"Hello, Mr.Kongpop."

June came and nudged kong shoulder. Then kong came to his sense.

"Hi. Hi... I m... Sor... Yeah tell me" Kong shuttered his words

" I m Arthit from Mapple interstices. I came here for our new product advertisement. You gave me a ride in the morning, hope you remembered" Arthit started with guilty kong sensed it. So he tempted to tease him.

"Mmm... Of course, how can I forget, someone dared to call me useless and the kid in front of my face" kong raised his eyebrow end of the sentence and smirked by Arthit face reaction.

Arthit felt embarrassed and lowered his head. Kong started to laugh and patted Arthit shoulder.

"I was just kidding don't take it seriously" with that kong took a step closer to Arthit and whispered, "Do u know that u look too adorable when you are shy?"

Arthit face went red due to embarrassed. He cleared his throat and started speaking.

"Actually, I came here to apologize to you. I am really sorry, I didn't mean any of those words. I am used to teasing my friend like that. He is a big fan of you. Not only fan I can say he is crazy over you. So when he came to know that I am going to visit HK he tortured me to get your autograph" Arthit finished with his cute embarrassed smile.

" And Thank you for the autograph"

"It's ok you don't need to be sorry. I didn't take it seriously"

"Even though I should apology" Arthit argued

"Ok in that case as a punishment why don't you join for lunch with me?" kong asked with hopeful eyes.

Arthit thinks for a few seconds and accepted his invitation. Both started to leave. In the main hall, Bright and Arthit's Manager Mike are waiting for him.

"Bright... Mike..." Arthit voice got both of their attention.

" Yes sir"

" I m going to have lunch with Mr.Kongpop. you guys can go to the hotel without me. Will discuss remaining things once I am back" Bright and Mike nodded and make their way to the entrance.

Arthit and Kong headed to the black car which they came in the morning. Kong opened passenger seat for Arthit and headed to the driver seat. With the new feeling, kong started his car to his favourite restaurant.

In distance, a pair of eyes watched this scene and clenched his fist with anger and banged his car door in frustration.